When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Look At This 16610

Tribal

Thanx for sharing your wonderful experiences with them dude... :thumbsupsmileyanim:

But do tell me.... Why bother still coming here?? :g::whistling::g::whistling:

Because watchmaker9 mainly do rolex, And i must admit Iam more of a Omega watch man, so i come to get insight and knowledge on my omega purchases, which lately our dealers here have some great looking Omega PO, which will be my next purchase. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Does WM9 sell vintage Rolies? I have not seen one from his site.

Hi Mate no they donot, i have noticed they update their models every few months or so, and previous models are no longer available, and no vintage rollies, But they do custom orders for particular models, i think it depends on availability of parts( dials cases ect ), best thing to do would be to give George and email his address is on the site, i found him to be extremly polite and proffessional and answers all my questions i put to him. Normally you get a respone within 24hours.

ed

Hi Mate no they donot, i have noticed they update their models every few months or so, and previous models are no longer available, and no vintage rollies, But they do custom orders for particular models, i think it depends on availability of parts( dials cases ect ), best thing to do would be to give George and email his address is on the site, i found him to be extremly polite and proffessional and answers all my questions i put to him. Normally you get a respone within 24hours.

ed

do you have a link for his site. i would love to look at his offerings. i would be intrested in that level of quality.

I see that there's no clear idea if watchmaker's sub is a MBW or not. Would it be possible to make a side by side comparation? i.e.: those having a MBW 16610 modern (like me) couls post some pics, and then somenone having a WM9 post pics from the same angles. Just an idea.

Does TW best have the deep rehaut like MBW? I am itching for an LV with correct dial depth.
a gen has 2.0 mm rehaut, a cn has 1.8mm and my tw best from el has 2.1mm. is that what you are looking for? you would have to talk to el to see what versions are avaliable.

• 1 month later...

Is george sub a TW best?

Is MBW a tw best?

George SUb= MBW sub = TW best

?

What is the difference between TW classic and TW best?

Is it just the lugholes?

I also have seen written Classic TW Best and other similar things.

So its Classic or its Best or its both?

I am confussed. :blink:

Regards