When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Sea Dweller Vs Submariner, Who Knows?

artoero

Hello, What is the difference between a submariner and a sea dweller? I am in marbella now and the most populair watch is defenately the rolex sub!

The two most obvious differences are the case is quite a bit thicker on the SD and it also doesn't have a date magnification.

I have EL's TW Best SD and love it. It gets as much wrist time as my genuine TT Sub!

TT

Go to Gomez and Molina in Marbella by the fountain gardens and you will probably see a Sub in stock in the window. They had two a few weeks ago when I was there. Most Spanish guys either have a Seamaster or a Sub and sometimes a GMT2. Lots of TT Subs down there and Bling Bling Day/dates!

The main differences of an SD over a Sub are: Thicker case with HE valve, Thicker Bezel and Crystal, No cyclops, Deeper case back, Stronger bracelet with stronger end links, Different Extension link on the clasp. I think that covers the main visual differences.

Thanks for the info,

I go there tomorrow!!!

Does anybody know which one is more hot, the seadweller or the submariner.

<<nobody wears panerai, but many guys were looking at my panerai!

So i am still thinking what I buy, a genuine rolex or a panerai, i really dont know...

please help me!

artoero

Go to Gomez and Molina in Marbella by the fountain gardens and you will probably see a Sub in stock in the window. They had two a few weeks ago when I was there. Most Spanish guys either have a Seamaster or a Sub and sometimes a GMT2. Lots of TT Subs down there and Bling Bling Day/dates!

The main differences of an SD over a Sub are: Thicker case with HE valve, Thicker Bezel and Crystal, No cyclops, Deeper case back, Stronger bracelet with stronger end links, Different Extension link on the clasp. I think that covers the main visual differences.