When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Buying From Psycho Board Members

Today, I got a package from Verbal Kint - I bought his MBW. It was a fascinating experience.

Sitting at my dining room table, I tore open the envelope - very bad idea. It turned out to be one of those padded envelopes that are packed with clothes dryer dust or something. What a mess.

Inside, I found a mummy of wrapped tape - I unwrapped, and unwrapped and unwrapped . . . realizing that I should have taken pictures of this and regretting that I did not. Finally, I exposed what appeared to be a washcloth.

Inside the washcloth, I found a smaller mummy of wrapped electrical tape - I unwrapped, and unwrapped and unwrapped and unwrapped and unwrapped . . . yes indeed, why didn't I get some pics.

Inside, I found paper towels wrapped round a watch.

What an amazing way to defeat Customs inspectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

VERY nice watch - thanks Robi.

Bill

Today, I got a package from Verbal Kint - I bought his MBW. It was a fascinating experience.

Sitting at my dining room table, I tore open the envelope - very bad idea. It turned out to be one of those padded envelopes that are packed with clothes dryer dust or something. What a mess.

Inside, I found a mummy of wrapped tape - I unwrapped, and unwrapped and unwrapped . . . realizing that I should have taken pictures of this and regretting that I did not. Finally, I exposed what appeared to be a washcloth.

Inside the washcloth, I found a smaller mummy of wrapped electrical tape - I unwrapped, and unwrapped and unwrapped and unwrapped and unwrapped . . . yes indeed, why didn't I get some pics.

Inside, I found paper towels wrapped round a watch.

What an amazing way to defeat Customs inspectors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

VERY nice watch - thanks Robi.

Bill

Funny stuff!