When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Joshua's MBW 1680

lanikai

I am in no doubt at all as to his methods of procurement....they are the same for everyone..... you (or your agent) pitch up at Nah Pliek and put those wads of 1000 Baht notes over the counter.

Were all the confusion on the boards has crept in is by the bare faced lies pertaining to Chinese Factories and all that twaddle.

These were bought at Nah Pliek and as I understand it no more will be.

Just hype n nonsense.

Were all the confusion on the boards has crept in is by the bare faced lies pertaining to Chinese Factories and all that twaddle.

Sure, it's just marketing twaddle. Everyone knows these were bought over the counter in Bangkok.

Who precisely do they think they're kidding? :rofl:

I am in no doubt at all as to his methods of procurement....they are the same for everyone..... you (or your agent) pitch up at Nah Pliek and put those wads of 1000 Baht notes over the counter.

These were bought at Nah Pliek and as I understand it no more will be.

Just hype n nonsense.

understood, .. if I do post the postage label I would have to block out so much it would only show an address in China.plus I could use any box for that matter.. so with that said...... it is what it is.........

Aloha..... Lani

Hello chaps,

Sorry to be a killjoy, but who cares where they came from? I certainly don't. I also assume that everyone now agrees that they are true MBW's and not some strange fake of a fake. I really don't see what it matters if Josh bought them over the counter, cut off a finger in exchange or performed some dubious sex acts with numerous individuals for the merchandise. The fact is he secured MBW's to the 'mass market' and that is a good thing. As to the price well that is for the buyer to decide.

Feel free to shoot me down in flames immediately.

Dieselpower.

:D

Sorry to be a killjoy, but who cares where they came from?

It's not where they came from, but it's the complete and utter fiction Joshua used to sell them, claiming that a secret Chinese factory was making them specially for him.

What difference does that make? Well, it implies he can replace broken ones faster than he actually can and that he will have them in stock when you pay as opposed to three weeks later.

No flames needed

But no MBKs to the masses

A handfull were bought

A whole tirade of lies perpetuated about them

And no more subsequently appearing

An exercise in what??

....we wonder

conjecture

conjecture

conjecture

more conjecture..

excuse me, but I am wearing at this moment a 1680 MBW that I purchased from my collector, so that must mean it's real..unless I imagine this moment..... I probably would have purchased it from TTK if the opportunity was there.. I have nothing against collectors... you are a collector..if you had them would you not sell them? and would you sell them for less than your investment? .. go ahead say no you would not to the above .. I dare ya.. I double dare ya :p

for what purpose is your excercise ? I have to ask myself that... does it matter how you get to your destination.. swim.. drive .. fly as long as you get there.. instead of trying to pull discredit on this out of the majical hat .. take it for what it is .. an MBW 1680 .. plain and simple ... from the factory .. over the counter.. under the counter.. around the counter.. through the counter..no counter at all.. geezz.. would it be any different if I went there and got it myself??

Narikaa I am a customer you are a collector... how is anyone lying to "US".. nuff said .... "remember silly Rabbit... Tricks are for girls....oops, i mean kids.." :lol:

edit add on; only time will tell

Lanikai, enjoy your new watch it looks fantastic, and thanks for posting it. I was hoping it could be done in a positive way without turning into a he lied, he is a bad man, continual argument

about what goes on with the politics concerning this watch. It is just an effing rep watch, no more no less. If it was made by Pygmies from the Amazon, more power to you. :headhurt:

Lanikai, enjoy your new watch it looks fantastic, and thanks for posting it. I was hoping it could be done in a positive way without turning into a he lied, he is a bad man, continual argument

about what goes on with the politics concerning this watch. It is just an effing rep watch, no more no less. If it was made by Pygmies from the Amazon, more power to you. :headhurt:

it's ok bra.. and thanks .. will post pics of the double red tomorrow.. may as well go "all in" :lol::thumbsupsmileyanim:

I'm not going to get involved in this......however I need to ask Lanikai a question.....!

I probably would have purchased it from TTK if the opportunity was there.

What led you to the conclusion that the 'opportunity' WASN"T there.....?

I'm not going to get involved in this......however I need to ask Lanikai a question.....!

What led you to the conclusion that the 'opportunity' WASN"T there.....?

to put it in a nutshell .. early last year I mesaged and never got a reply... several times... and since you now have instructions .. I never "created" the opportunity to purchase from you... visuals would help instead of having to research..

No it's not laziness... MY schedule: up @12am Pacific time (-10 GMT).. sat down a short time ago with my laptop at the coffee shop.. meeting and training new workers.... paper work... leave for the other side of the island.. gym... lunch.. home around 2 or 3 pm..

By the time i get home I am in little mood to do all the leg work to order and do not do business if emails take 2 day's to reply.. i like to deal with real time communications

I have just downloaded skype and will attempt to see what it takes to get online..

Joshua has a proven track record with me .. a long track record and has ALWAY'S come through ... I don't need to disclose the number of reps .. that is not the point... it only takes 1 bad dealing and I'm gone... that is what happen with a collector i dealt with last year.. I figure his loss not mine.. and did not make an issue of it..

but the way this thread has gone it has got me thinking of collectors trash talking other collectors on the board.. that is definately not right.. and how can someone talk of ethics and then slam with (Conjecture) another collector... collectors should stay neutral unless they have to defend something

Collectors IMHO should not use the membership to springboard off of by using the competition as a punching bag..

so with all that said... if i can figure how to use this skype.. probably need a head set? ... I will attempt my first trail run with TTK...

TTK are you up for that.. you got a rookie on skype .. but I'm willing..(trying )to be able to "create" an opportunity here..?????

Firstly.....it's well known here that I don't accept PM's......and I used always to publish my e-mail addy at the end of every sales post......!

As for Skype......I've had about 25 conversations today alone with a mixture of members.....probably biased towards new members....!

It always amazes me when members say "if I can figure this Skype thing out"........I mean virtually the entire membership has figured out how to drive a car to work each day.....boot up their computers .....search for replica watches.....find these forums.....register for them......figiure out how e-mails work.......register for a Paypal / Moneybookers take your pick account......and order watches......from a myriad of dealers.....and yet you say 'if I can figure out Skype......a free downloadable program that is just the same as ICQ ...MSN Messenger....Yahoo....adinfinitum.....rocket science is shivering in it's boots....!

I'm always up for a talk with anyone.....and you don't need a headset.....altho' given that rocket science put a man on the moon nearly 40 years ago....and that we've been using telephones for over 100 years......you'd think most people would get the fact that it's good to talk.....rather than read.....!

Firstly.....it's well known here that I don't accept PM's......and I used always to publish my e-mail addy at the end of every sales post......!

As for Skype......I've had about 25 conversations today alone with a mixture of members.....probably biased towards new members....!

It always amazes me when members say "if I can figure this Skype thing out"........I mean virtually the entire membership has figured out how to drive a car to work each day.....boot up their computers .....search for replica watches.....find these forums.....register for them......figiure out how e-mails work.......register for a Paypal / Moneybookers take your pick account......and order watches......from a myriad of dealers.....and yet you say 'if I can figure out Skype......a free downloadable program that is just the same as ICQ ...MSN Messenger....Yahoo....adinfinitum.....rocket science is shivering in it's boots....!

I'm always up for a talk with anyone.....and you don't need a headset.....altho' given that rocket science put a man on the moon nearly 40 years ago....and that we've been using telephones for over 100 years......you'd think most people would get the fact that it's good to talk.....rather than read.....!

OK.. since it is so widely known that you are user friendly... i just tried to connect on skype and it is not recognizing my account yet.. and cannot find your "TTK"... try pronouncing hawaiian language.. and hear me say.. wow thousands of us can do it what's wrong with you.. ? It just amazes me how people come from educated areas of the world and cannot even pronounce a simple Hawaiin word.. Lol...for us it's so simple a 10 year old can do it..

BTW.. doing all the above seems alot easier than getting an order to you. .. why not try me @LANIKAI

Well as it appears.....you now want to be a smartass......let me address your issues as follows.!

OK.. since it is so widely known that you are user friendly.

It is widely know that I AM user friendly......it's also widely known that I have no sufferage of fools and idiots....!

.. i just tried to connect on skype and it is not recognizing my account yet..

A simple process that the MAJORITY of silver surfers seem to manage........yet so far you seem able only to make a crisis out of a drama....perhaps Skype have activated the 'ignore fool button' on their registration page......or the 'ignore anyone who can say 'hoka lani mokala bob malooga looga...looga looga" button....and that's why you haven't been able to register yet.....keep trying.....!

and cannot find your "TTK"..

There's no need to 'find' TTK......it's right at the end of your nose....once you've mastered the synapses crushing ...complexities of registering for a Skype account....ALL you have to do is click the SKYPE ME button which appears on every post I make......it's simple....a lot like...oh never mind....!

. try pronouncing hawaiian language.. and hear me say.. wow thousands of us can do it what's wrong with you.. ?

Try downloading a small application that over 10 million people worldwide have done....speaking a diversity of languages .....it's simple....just like.....oh never mind....!

It just amazes me how people come from educated areas of the world and cannot even pronounce a simple Hawaiin word.. Lol...for us it's so simple a 10 year old can do it..

I bet you're as easily amazed as you are confused......simple Hawaiian words are like simple Thai words such as "kwai"..( buffalo ....or in local slang....'stupid'...)...easily pronounceable......in fact so much so that any 3-5 year old can do it......as for 10 year olds....they're some of the brightest on the planet.......and can master language as easily as they can computers and simple applications such as Skype.....at the opposite end of the scale we have octogenarians and above who seem equally at home with 'complicated' communications such as Skype"........seems that you fall in the middle somewhere......or maybe not.......perhaps you're kicking and screaming at the outside edge of the envelope....screaming 'let me in'...instead of let me out.....as I said before ...t'aint rocket science......or maybe it is to you.....!

BTW.. doing all the above seems alot easier than getting an order to you. .. why not try me @LANIKAI.

On the contrary....in the time that it took you to compose your post......I probably had about 5xNEW members Skype me with requests.....whilst you're still trying to get to grips with it......and NO.....I won't e-mail you.....why....because I've abandoned a 30 year old system which is inneficient.....unreliable......for a newer communications medium which is easier....quicker....in real time....where I can send information / photographs etc etc ...on the fly ...( you may not know what that means.....but if you ask I'm sure someone will spell it out for you )......it's called Skype ...used by 10 million+people worldwide.....more than 9 times the population of Hawaii......with a diverse range of nationalities ....cultures ....social divisions......and languages.....so what's your point Einstein....!

There.....with all of the above.....I've released you from any and all obligations to contact me....you can safely park your car in any garage you choose......unfortunately mine is full......!

PS...if you wish to cross swords with me......fer' C'sakes....try sharpening it first....!

Edited by TTK

@Keith Bran...!

Yes you can use a simple chat window......same as MSN Messenger or any populat chat room window.....I do NOT demand that anyone use a phone or headset......75% of my enquirers use a simple chat window....to make REAL TIME live enquiries......!

@ TTk.. don't know why you would assume I'm trying "trying" to cross anything with you and while I have communicated with friends in Thailand on skype in the past ,.. it could be that I did not have a burning desire to immediately contact you.. nothing personal you understand... and no I am not obligated in my mind to have to contact you.. although I would like to talk to you live .. and will go get a head set.. i could use one anyway.. Scotsman... .. and no I do not take your banter seriously.. because to do so would mean that you take yourself seriously.. I'll be in touch

leave you with this double red

post-2172-1197596019_thumb.jpg