When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How do I become an RWG supporter?

jj69

I'd like to know how to become an RWG supporter. I've been here for a little over a year and I just realized it was necessary to do this in order to sell in the Trading Zone. The sticky in the Trading Zone says to "PM the Admin," but his Inbox is full.

Any suggestions?

I'd like to know how to become an RWG supporter. I've been here for a little over a year and I just realized it was necessary to do this in order to sell in the Trading Zone. The sticky in the Trading Zone says to "PM the Admin," but his Inbox is full.

Any suggestions?

He's just been very busy these days. It's usually not full, so just keep trying. Don't let a momentary thing stop ya. Been trying to reach him myself, so I just sent an email instead. Another suggestion. :)

It's awesome that you want to contribute though!

Thanks for the info, Victoria. I'll try to PM him again later.

He's just been very busy these days. It's usually not full, so just keep trying. Don't let a momentary thing stop ya. Been trying to reach him myself, so I just sent an email instead. Another suggestion. :)

It's awesome that you want to contribute though!

Yes. Support. "We" need you.

Be aware that Support and Donation are two different things.

I thought I was Supporting when I paid $41 for a $25 donated PAM bracelet. Two months later I was stripped of my Supporter status. I doubt anyone really notices but me. However it was emotionally trying to pay, try to help out, and then be stripped of my status.

Man does it hurt. I don't think I'll ever get over it. I'll just have to take it one day at a time.

George,

Are you serious? That's not cool. How much does it cost to get "supporter" status, and then how long does it last?

Yes. Support. "We" need you.

Be aware that Support and Donation are two different things.

I thought I was Supporting when I paid $41 for a $25 donated PAM bracelet. Two months later I was stripped of my Supporter status. I doubt anyone really notices but me. However it was emotionally trying to pay, try to help out, and then be stripped of my status.

Man does it hurt. I don't think I'll ever get over it. I'll just have to take it one day at a time.

How much does it cost to get "supporter" status, and then how long does it last?

It used to be U$30, but last time I saw it was in Euros now (30 Euro). And it lasts you a full year. In your "My controls" area you will see your subscription info, including expiration date.

George is a cool guy but with his own view of the world. I quite like him. :)

UPDATE: Hmm. Just this last week, I checked it and it gave me the expiration date and everything. Just now it says to contact the Administrator.

"Please contact a member of the administrative team for details on how to upgrade your membership."

It was under "Purchase Paid Subscriptions", towards the bottom under Options.

So, jj69, contact any of the Mods for info. :)

UPDATE 12:32 AM: The section is back to normal for me now.

"Details of the package that you are currently subscribed to."

Starts with a member ID, start date, end date, what you paid, etc.

Well the issue was since I got the bracelet, I could not get the bracelet for "free" so my one year payment came to $41 after conversion. It was later reduced to two months to deduct for the cost of the bracelet.

I understand it. I just don't like it.

I went from helping out to an accused fraudster and scammer.

Yes Victoria, I have a clear outlook of the world.

Have I posted anything that could be disputed?

(Post's made after 2am Eastern don't count, because it's likely I would have been drunk when posting them).

Edited by georgegrasser