When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Faithful Companion And Everyday Wearer...

ubiquitous

Aaaah, the SRSD - recall luckky offered this dial version for a short time.

Nice watch in itself, of course if the purists are nitpicking, for this dial version to be accurate you would say it ought to have a Sub case (thinner case/bezel assembly and no He valve) with a 'patent pending' caseback. Of course, a quick dial swap to DRSD and 'voila' you suddenly have the most accurate vintage rep out there ;)

Talking of which, did anyone save pics of saabin's legendary SRSD? whatever happened to him??? :ph34r:

Edited by docblackrock

Speaking of 1665's, did anyone receive their timeman superdome yet? I'm still waiting anxiously for mine!!

How long's it been? Andy's usually pretty good (if a little steep on some of his parts). The wait will be worth it I promise, ain't nothing like having some 'domeness' in your life :D

How long's it been? Andy's usually pretty good (if a little steep on some of his parts). The wait will be worth it I promise, ain't nothing like having some 'domeness' in your life :D

I paid on May 31, so almost two weeks. I'm not worried, or anything. I believe it usually takes a couple of weeks for mail to travel between Australia and the U.S.