When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Have the custom boys got my package?

kokedose

Hi all.

A bit of a noob question I'm afraid.

I ordered 3 watches from one of the dealers we all talk about on this forum at the beginning of December (04/12/07).

I have had pieces from this dealer before and always had excellent service and the watches have taken 5-7 days to reach the UK from China.

However this last bunch are taking a bit longer..the EMS tracking says they where dispatched from China on 06/12/07 and the parcel force tracking

(UK delivery company) says they left origin country on 06/12/07....but then nothing :(

I know with it being the Christmas period that things will take a bit longer but i an starting to worry that the sticky fingered customs had got hold of them.

Can anyone from the UK tell me if they have had this problem before and if i am worrying about nothing?

Many thanks

:)

Thanks narikaa....

I knew i was probably worrying about nothing with the time of year and everything....just dont like to think of my lonely blackbird sitting in a warehouse all unloved :cry:

Hopefully it will be with me before Xmas along with my seamaster chrono and my super sea dweller.

Be lucky people :)

This happens all the time and there have been endless posts about it ! There is no pattern to the mail system between China and the UK (and other countries as well, I'm sure !). I have had watches arrive on my doorstep in 3 days and others I've had to wait nearly two weeks. The biggest problem when a parcel arrives via EMS is the hand over to Parcel Force in the UK. I had a watch arrive in the UK in two days having travelled thousands of miles from China and then it took over a week for Parcel Force to get their act together and deliver it 20 miles from their depot to my house !!

I'm waiting for a Yacht Master to arrive from Andrew (posted a week ago) - EMS tracking tells me that it is still en route from China... I have now got used to sitting tight and waiting... I know it'll turn up - eventually !! Keep Smiling ! :)