When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Don't laugh need help pls - Aligning the Bezel &

nc35

Hi All

Ooops Sure someone did say there is no such thing as a stupid question.... Perhaps this is the exception to the rule.

Got my wife a Day/Date, she likes the bigger, but not too big watches. Arrived this morning from Josh.

So I wanted to check it all out set the date/day & time etc, bit for the life of me I can't figure hope to open the bracelet.

I think its called the Presidential Rolesor Bracelet.

Aligning the Bezel?

It is slightly wonky - is it possible to realign at home?? Or will I have to find a friendly watchmaker

Thanks

Lee

EDIT D'oh - just need to be a little firmer on the clasp - didn't want to break it (well thats my excuse) now open lol

Edited by nc35

The Day-Date bezel pops off, but you need a knife or a razor to slide in there between the case and the bezel and lift the bezel up until it pops off. But you can scratch the case or bezel if you don't know what you're doing. Then you have to repress the bezel back on with a crystal press. A watchmaker could do it for you in a couple of minutes, it's worht say $5-10 maybe.

Uploaded a picture to this link

2000022170397977442_rs.jpg

The site it came from (don't want to mention the name at the mo) has been excellent - immediate response "send watch back for a replacement and as a good will gesture will waterproof the new watch to 3atm".

Sure from the service regular posters will know exactly the watch came from :rolleyes:

Should be good enough for day to day use showering bathing etc.

Think this is probably the best way forwards - do you?

Going to have to search the beast way to post.

Thanks for your help

EDIT SMALLER PICTURE

Edited by nc35