When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So I got a present of a winder

steppen

Just got the word that this is on it's way to me as I type, belated christmas present,

does anyone here have any experience with these winders?

any feedback or insight would be great

I share some experience. When you see the watches turning, there are two possible movement directions: A = you see the watches moving like the hands of a clock. B = you see the watches moving in the reverse direction.

For asian 7750 chrono watches you must use "A". All the rest of watches I have (asian and swiss) use "B".

I use the minimum numbers of winds per day. It is enough.

For asian 7750 chrono watches you must use "A". All the rest of watches I have (asian and swiss) use "B".

I use the minimum numbers of winds per day. It is enough.

1- (Excuse me I'm a newbie :yeah: , but...) Why would you wind a watch with a diferent movement in a different direction?

2- Why would you wind the the watches the minimum amount? The Zigmeister has said many times that it is impossible to overwind a watch.

3- Does anybody know if it is possible for a watchwinder to ruin the movement of a watch?

asian 7750's only wind in a clockwise direction, unlike their swiss counter-parts which wind in both directions