When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam 212 Lemania

dadog13

i sold my PAM212 for 300$...payed it a little bit less when i was buying it and made some 10-20 $ on it...but i saw Paul is selling the same watch for 150$ shipped...maybe i should start a business here since the guy I sold a watch told me that all of his friends asked about the watch... :lol:

it would be easy earned money... :bleh:

did anybody of you sold a watch for more than actually payed for it?

Edited by dadog13

I'm more surprised when I occasionally see members who sell their watches on this board for more than the dealers charge . . . don't get me wrong, they can charge whatever they want. I'm just surprised, even factoring things like customs, that there are people would pay more for a used watch from an individual than a new one from a dealer.

hahahahhaha...

Oooooo yes my friend!!! Got the dubbel sometimes for a watch and then i have sold watches for nickel and dimes to you wouldent belive me if i told you!!!

//robi

well Robi, seems you are a good businessman then! I'll have to get lessons from you.... :lol:

i will order few pieces from Paul and then will sell them for more $$$.... :bleh:

I'm more surprised when I occasionally see members who sell their watches on this board for more than the dealers charge . . . don't get me wrong, they can charge whatever they want. I'm just surprised, even factoring things like customs, that there are people would pay more for a used watch from an individual than a new one from a dealer.

and the they say that they are asking some more $$$ because no customs issue...ok....but i never had customs issue so i will always order from dealers....cause the after service that they can offer to me is better then the one that members can...right?

I think that simply someone has purchased great numbers of lacked watches.

Has made them revise that little that doesn't seem bad.

And is now selling them with an increase of the fifty percent.

I am not sure than who this someone is or as is "called" but I think that this business is doing... :bangin:

All like to win however it also needs to accept the wounds on the field.

I have decided that want to put also me in the bu$$ine$$.

I have contacted, on another forum a guy "called"... someone!!!

We have reached a happy accord.

He will give me 1000 PAM212 watches to 1000 dollar$!!!!

The watches are of Taiwan a canton of Switzerland!!!!

All waters resistant and Polfy Movements!!!

If I will sell every piece to 3 $.... I will earn 2000$... not badly.

What do you say dadog13?

There is only a problem the customs.

But he has told me :

"My packages in average weigh from 20 to the 50 kilos. Any problem with the customs. I send as small beta champion. I write on the package - it's contains clock doesn't work inside - ".

But do I think co I can trust a guy "called" someone or no?

Edited by MAHLER

What do you say dadog13?

But he has told me :

"My packages in average weigh from 20 to the 50 kilos. Any problem with the customs. I send as small beta champion. I write on the package - it's contains clock doesn't work inside - ".

really no comment about this, maybe becase an answer to this could not be given....

really no comment about this, maybe becase an answer to this could not be given....

I think that the money once spent is spent.

Tall prices. Low prices.

Every thing changes every second.

The only sure thing is that money goes away... and they don't return.

I recieved more money than I paid for them for all the watches i sold. sometimes I buy watches just to resell them and finance my hobby!

I made about 300euros on a cortebert pocketwatch, which was to large for my project ;)

Edited by slay

and the they say that they are asking some more $$$ because no customs issue...ok....but i never had customs issue so i will always order from dealers....cause the after service that they can offer to me is better then the one that members can...right?

thats because your country has worse problems than intercepting packages with caunterfeit watches :lol::p

What do you say dadog13?

But he has told me :

that is [censored] IMO

btw. I'm sorry that you guys lost, Vladimir... I just got back from watching the game with Thor. the brazillians played horrible! They would have deserved it to lose!

Croatia actually played quite well, I also think Brazil deserved to lose I agree.

And I have made money on genuine watches before, but on replica watches, I have only lost, despite the fact that Canada is one of the hardest places to get these things through.

How's this, I bought a a UN Freak and Perpetual Calendar together for $30,000, invested $1500 to bring the Freak back to brand new condition and working order, sold it for $32,000 and sold the Perpetual off for $9,000 (I could have asked for $11K and sold it, but I felt generous).

Then again, it offsets the loss on the VC Overseas I had, I paid something like $10,000 for it brand new, and was only able to milk $5K out of it.

Croatia actually played quite well, I also think Brazil deserved to lose I agree.

Brasil played poorly by their standards. No defending and still looked more or less comfortable. Croatia looked like they couldn't play much better than that but we'll see. Brasil may drop Ronaldo from now on and actually play with 11 players. Ronaldo hardly ran at all!