When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Davidsen 111 pvd after two months

fijikid

pamwrist.jpg

Got this sucker from DSN a little while back. It is one of my nicest watches, gen included and has been a great addition to the stable. The best part about the higher end Panerai replicas is that you get all the upside without laying out thousands of dollars. I gotta say, after seeing and learning about these watches here, I'd say you'd have to be a complete idiot to spend thousands on a genuine Panerai or any watch that uses an ETA movement. I've got no problem with a $350 dollar rep that gets not just the look but the feel of quality that a gen would have.

After waiting for weeks for straps to show up, I decided to just make my own - which I'm wearing in this wrist shot. Leather straps are great - homemade leather straps are really satisfying to wear (especially when leather came from my late Grandfather who ran a leather tannery).

To sum up: DSN PVD 111 worh every penny...so far. (fingers crossed)

• 2 weeks later...
pamwrist.jpg

Got this sucker from DSN a little while back. It is one of my nicest watches, gen included and has been a great addition to the stable. The best part about the higher end Panerai replicas is that you get all the upside without laying out thousands of dollars. I gotta say, after seeing and learning about these watches here, I'd say you'd have to be a complete idiot to spend thousands on a genuine Panerai or any watch that uses an ETA movement. I've got no problem with a $350 dollar rep that gets not just the look but the feel of quality that a gen would have.

After waiting for weeks for straps to show up, I decided to just make my own - which I'm wearing in this wrist shot. Leather straps are great - homemade leather straps are really satisfying to wear (especially when leather came from my late Grandfather who ran a leather tannery).

nice watach! Good candidate to be my first pam ;) Which dealer did u choose? Was it a good transaction? Is it good lumed?

pamwrist.jpg

Very nice watch.Enjoy it until a new thing comes along.

BTW,those who spend thousands on gen watches are not idiots .Simply they have the money .Nothing more ,nothing less