When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How AD's sucker you

subzero1

Display & presentation -- all part of marketing.

I'm still waiting for someone to find one part of the lifecycle of a product that a marketing person wouldn't call marketing. ;)

And yes, if you want your watches to shine like the gens, polish them and do not wear them.

They use multiple small lights in jewelry stores for 2 main reasons....

1. To make the jewelry look more appealing....

2. To help the jeweler compare diamonds and justify the difference in price

For example...."Mr Customer, as you can see....this 1 Carat VVS-1 diamond....F in color ($8000), shines much brighter and is far more beautiful in the light than this 1 Carat SI-1 diamond.... J in color ($3000)."

If one diamond shines brighter than another under their special lighting....then it will shine brighter under normal daylight....its not really marketing or advertising....in sales its all about the PRESENTATION!...Feature....Benefit.... :yeah:

Edited by Nightstroker

I'm still waiting for someone to find one part of the life cycle of a product that a marketing person wouldn't call marketing.

Development, Introduction, Growth, Maturity & Decline... these are the life cycle stages of a product. I don't see "marketing within" ;) If you go in detail inside each of these stages, you will find marketing activities in some of them and in different life time.