When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

what is wrong with me? I don

t

There is some truth in what you said... a lot of Panerai models do look pretty similar. Aside from my 111h, all my other PAMS don't get much wristtime at the moment. I still love them though. But that's also one of the reasons I love rep-collecting. I can have a large variety of beautiful watches to fit my changing preferences. If my flavor of the month is not Pams but Rollies or AP's - so what. The others get a little rest in the watchbox and who knows.... next week, things might look different.

Tourby, Mrandazzo said it right -- summer and Panerai go together like Monica Belluci and uh, just about anything in this world? :)

Put away your PAMs for a month, even two. Store the straps well, so they won't mould over.

And then you will see. By the time spring rolls around, you will fall in love again! Happened to me and Rolexes...

It's the "Gay Brand" thing ....it must have got to you :red_indian::busted_cop::captain: .....if only there was a construction worker gif...!!!

Now look at Hike's signature and put one back on .....see ....still the same Tourby...!!!

FGD

Gay :o

no no i am a absolute typically man and my girl is prettier as Monica Belluci :p

i live in germany but my roots are from mediterranean area

i think we have talk and discuss so much about PAM`s in last months/years... PAM

I have the same problem. I've got about 14 Pam reps, but I hardly ever wear them. Maybe the 188. In the last year so many interesting breitlings,IWC's,Omegas, vintage rollies, etc. have come my way that the Pams sit in the drawer.

....but I won't sell them. Who knows, maybe the Pam craze will hit me again........hopefully!

I have the same problem. I've got about 14 Pam reps, but I hardly ever wear them. Maybe the 188. In the last year so many interesting breitlings,IWC's,Omegas, vintage rollies, etc. have come my way that the Pams sit in the drawer.

....but I won't sell them. Who knows, maybe the Pam craze will hit me again........hopefully!

nice to hear this... i am not the only one :lol:

Hmm, now that's a new one!

LOL!

cheers mate,

babola

babola

you can crap me every day... but i like you :lol:

i am not a sensetive person. I think you are a good guy and i respect your knowledge about movements

cheers :p

Very strange!!!

Let me ask you this:(because you don't specify), Do you have any Radiomirs? If it is yes,there's no way to look similar to your eyes as a PAM.It is in a way but it is a Radiomir with no relation to the other models (designwise).

If it is no, simply, buy one,and rearrange.

Very strange indeed.... ;););)

oh no radiomirs :yuk:

please please... don

babola

you can crap me every day... but i like you :lol:

i am not a sensetive person. I think you are a good guy and i respect your knowledge about movements

cheers :p

Wouldn't "crap you" mate...never! :D

You know me, a little occasional fun between mates doesn't hurt, ha, ha

Stay well!

babola