When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai 6152 Hommage on the bay

beano2004

Can someone confirm if this is an authentic Rolex 618 movement i emailed the gentleman and he told me "It is the caliber 618 just with a different cotes decoration on the plates and 17 jewels"

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post links here so if im in the wrong im sorry.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...A:IT&ih=004

Bean

I believe thats the famous Guille's project. It has a couple of years but I remember this project had a lot of investment.

You can read about it on the risti. Search under Guille.

However for such an investment the crown is far from accurate, the work on the CG is not anywhere near perfect and The case set used on this is from a regular RXW tribute watch.

It may be a good investment... but not for me.

I remember this from his thread on 'Risti. Funny, this is just as much a rep as anything and all the 'Ristis were congratulating him, etc. Hypocrisy at it's pinnacle.

That "custom made" dial looks like the template for the indices was sketched out by a kindergartener!

I'll pass. Enzo's Angelus powered watches are leagues nicer than this one...

Edited by peepshow

I actually found the post that Madasboot referred to and read it seems there was alot of thought an about a years worth of work done its a shame that the only thing worth anything is the movement. I was shocked to find out it was a Risi that built this.

Bean

i know many paneristi who have customs watches on there collection... i have build some watches for paneristi guys... also for a moderator on risti.. but keep this secret :whistling:

i know many paneristi who have customs watches on there collection... i have build some watches for paneristi guys... also for a moderator on risti.. but keep this secret :whistling:

Im sure some of these guys have some very nice custom watchs... were all of these angelus movements?

Bean