When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Top Picks for "other" brands

kenmasters

Hi folks,

I'm interested in learning a bit more on brands that people don't usually recognize right away. What are the best Reps so far? I'm liking B&R reps and I have a slight tingle for VCs. What are your favourite "other" brand reps? I'm thinking of picking something different, and I can't nail what I want exactly. Pics are always welcomed :)

Thanks,

K :D

Edited by kenmasters

I'm thinking of picking something different, and I can't nail what I want exactly.

That is the definition of the Franck Muller Curvex Crazy Hours. Buy any color you want. They are actually a pretty good rep, not far off the gen. And the movement and watchface will keep you (and others - easily my most commented on watch) entertained for many a day.

Good luck :) My Sig has quite a few "others" that I enjoy in my rotation as well

I'm liking B&R reps and I have a slight tingle for VCs.

Ken, sometimes I show or suggest watches I myself don't wear, and this is one of those times.

This is one of my dad's rep watches, the Vacheron Constantin Perpetual Calender from Joshua ($108).

http://www.pc-80108.com/vc10011-malte-perp...dial-p-677.html

vacheronconstantinretrofx4.jpg

I LOVE Tanksters' JLC RdM, though.