When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

B.R.M. watches

assasi9

i was just wandering what are the chance of something like this ever being repped. i like these pieces alot and they sell for well over $20,000.

No chance. It's a boutique brand that hardly anyone has ever heard of. I'd never come across them until I saw a couple of the cheaper models ($4000ish) in an Italian airport shop last year. I thought they were some of the most desirable looking watches that I've seen and was almost tempted until I pulled myself together and remembered my vow about never frittering any more money on gens.

• 4 weeks later...

No offence but it is just funny how every now and then we have a topic about possibility of a rep of an extremely unique, expensive and rare watch. Yeah I know, daydreamin etc but isn't it a bit pointless? :)

The answer is NO. We won't get a 500 usd rep of a 3 dimensional Franck Muller Tourbillion, we won't get an exact Richard Mille rep or even that BRM for that matter.

What we basically get are watches based on old, plain and simple basic movements like ETA 28XX, 775X etc.

So if gen is based on something else or more likely powered by an inhouse movement here is a ready answer for another gazillion posts like this - "no can do".

Of course rep makers are welcome to prove me wrong... gimme a hat and I'll eat it then... with pleasure :)

Cheers! :)

I'm always amazed that they repped the BRM a few years ago, only they got the name wrong! Whilst it's clearly a sub $50 rep, it's an interesting start - and certainly this type of model would be an easier option. It makes me wonder why they would rep a such a unique timepiece, and replace the name with a brand (which at the time) was relatively unheard of.

1176911054.jpg

Check out the better case photos here.

Gen for reference (don't even try to count the differences!):

33.jpg

41.jpg

- Basically, this model is based off of a 7750, it is conventional in every sense of the word - so possible, yes; likely, no!

• 9 months later...

Hi,

First post on here after a while lurking whilst contemplating buying my first rep.

My story:

Im a complete newb to all this and stumbled upon a replica store whilst searching for a watch for my gf for xmas. Im never one to buy things on impulse, but was tempted by the replicas ($114, about