When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My Group buy updates

ajoesmith

Ive been waiting for the forum to be up and running to update all regarding my group buys

At the minute i have 3 group buys going, they are:

The B&R Gen PVD

The ETA 7750 Movements

The Asian 7750 movements

With regard to the B&R PVD there is a delay due to the PVD company, they have a lot of back orders to do due to the Xmas and New year holidays so ill keep all informed when i receive the parts back from the PVD company, should be within 1 week

With regard to the ETA 7750 group buys, i just missed the postman today so ill get the movements tomorrow and post on Thursday. I will have some left over so anybody who still wants a ETA 7750 please contact me asap

With regard to the Asian 7750 movements, Good news i got them today! All members involved in this group buy will get their movements posted tomorrow, Wednesday. I bought a few extra as well as i will be offering these on repgeeks too. If anyone still wants to get this movement then please contact me asap

Here are a few pics of the Asian 7750 movements.

CIMG2570.jpg

CIMG2578.jpg

CIMG2577.jpg

CIMG2575.jpg

CIMG2574.jpg

CIMG2573.jpg

CIMG2572.jpg

CIMG2571.jpg

OK update 16th Jan 2008

All members who ordered Asian 7750 movements have been posted today, they should arrive in about 1 week

The ETA 7750 movements arrived today, members who bought these movements will be posted tomorrow.

For people who still want to buy these movements its $375 paypaled and shipped

• 2 weeks later...
sounds great ajoe -- looking forward to seeing the final product :victory:

btw, where is the rest of the buckle? :g:

deltatahoe

Well spotted!

That was just a quick pic, all other parts are here as well i just didn't take a pic

Im in the testing phase now, which means all watches have been assembled and im checking to make sure they are all working ok. Ill do this over 2 days just to make sure all is ok and then ill post

Ill keep all informed when posted

Cheers