When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black Submariner - Leather Strap ?

WhatWatch

Just received my first rep and absolutely love the watch (bought from Paul) , looks really nice and delivered pretty fast too.

However I don't like the strap, would much prefer a leather or rubber strap. Am not sure if its possible to wair a leather or rubber strap on these and look creditable.

Any of you guys have suggestions?, do any of the dealers here sell ones suitable?

Thanks.

YES!! you can, the problem is most people DO like the bracet and then the strap looks so different its hard to get used to, try a nice leather and also a nice NATO, i just ordered a couple from here http://www.countycomm.com/zulu.htm you will find plenty of choice in 20mm, also try a nice deployant to make it easy to on/off.... try here for straps and deployant http://watchprince.com/ HTH!! chili

Just received my first rep and absolutely love the watch (bought from Paul) , looks really nice and delivered pretty fast too.

However I don't like the strap, would much prefer a leather or rubber strap. Am not sure if its possible to wair a leather or rubber strap on these and look creditable.

Any of you guys have suggestions?, do any of the dealers here sell ones suitable?

Thanks.

Have a look

post-223-1150307332_thumb.jpg

post-223-1150307389_thumb.jpg

I like natural shark, black shark and black stingray the best

Bill

Have a look

post-223-1150307332_thumb.jpg

post-223-1150307389_thumb.jpg

I like natural shark, black shark and black stingray the best

Bill

Wow Bill!, you REALLY like the Submariner judging from those photos! Having a shark strap sounds pretty nice, whats it like on the wrist?, soft or hard, would prefer soft for allergy reasons.

Thanks chilidog and vric for the links, am checking them out at the moment.

Thanks.

Give a thought to a Hirsch Carbon Fiber strap as well. I used one on a gen SeaDweller that I used to own. Felt and looked great.

Thanks.

This should give you at least an idea of how it will look.

68821-33171.jpg

68821-33172.jpg

68821-33173.jpg