When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

P.2002 copied

yellomen

This caliber has been in the iffoer for a long time now. It is not a 1:1 copy of the P2002 as they want us to believe. It is just an asian with custom made bridges. Look at the positions of the jewels. It is a different caliber. If it was in the same league as the copy of the 7750, I would be tempted to get one.

Thanks for reviving it, maybe one of our collectors can give us some update on it?

This caliber has been in the iffoer for a long time now.

I didn't know that... haven't seen any posts about it here either... :huh:

It is not a 1:1 copy of the P2002 as they want us to believe. It is just an asian with custom made bridges. Look at the positions of the jewels. It is a different caliber. If it was in the same league as the copy of the 7750...

Yes i know, but the last i have seen are pictures of the prototype mvt based on the A7750... no prototype based on unitas and nothing near ready. This one is ready... not high quality and it misses quite some functions... but it's in production. But apperently not available from our dealers which amazes me!

I recently found this seller in a google search - that has an interesting similar product - has the 8 day indicator on the dial

xxx.prevailkey.com/list_cp.asp?id=1902

Check out the rest of the stuf - some of the photos look like photoshopped stock gen - but are the same across every brand?

FGD

Thanx tripleS ... guess i was asleep back in september '07... :D

Well, the first thread was even back in July '07...

But you are always welcome, asleep or else. :D