When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

1:1 Cartier Roadster from Joshua

perry563

Just recieved my Cartier Roadster this morning from Joshua. Just 6 days from China to NJ and what a watch this rep is! I wish I could post some pictures but unfortunatly I cannot. Suffice to say that the watch is so well done. Fit and Finish are just about perfect with the case and bracelet polished to a bright sheen with just the center part of the links having a brushed effect. The watch is advertised as having a white dial but in reality its a silver/white along with Roman numerals. I have tried on a gen Roadster many times and I can you this...no one is going to call out this watch as a rep.. no way. I like many of you complain about reps escalating price but when I look at this watch.....swiss eta, perfect fit and finish, no QC issues, polished to a mirror finish and loooking for all intents and purposes like a $5000 Cartier.........all for around 300 bucks!

Now I need to see what my next rep will be........what about the new porsche on rubber strap that just came out a few weeks ago? Looks like another spectacular rep. What do you think?

Thanks for the info on the Roadster, I have been watching that for some time.. A cool watch which is very different from all the sport watches!

I bought my girlfriend the Cartier Seatimer for Christmas, another very well made Cartier replica. Which also guys can wear. I love the special asymmetrical date font, guess the Roadster also has it.

Wear it well! :)

• 1 month later...