When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Fake Story `Fake watch

mediawonk

So im a bit of a social dare devil right! I live in South Africa and recently had my brother in law from Los Angeles stay with us in our beautiful house in the mountains.

I happen to love replica watches because I like seeing how close you can get to the real thing I have gens too.

Here's the story. Ive got a friend who like me made our money in the square mile London for years and I drifted to a more tropical Zone for adventure. He is a bit of a BS'er on the phone and is always telling me yarns that I know aren't true like deals he's done that I know are fake . he happens to love watches too. In Fact we both went to 'Watches of Switzerland, Bond street (London) together to buy matching Rolex Datejusts in full rose gold and doled out

Edited by mediawonk

Hmm. I'm not sure what to make of this story, but it's good to know Steve and Ali's son name is Chad. Such an American name, don't you think?

If I were a more suspicious person, Mediawonk, I'd say you were planting a story on a replica site, for a future write-up. :p

Hmm. I'm not sure what to make of this story, but it's good to know Steve and Ali's son name is Chad. Such an American name, don't you think?

If I were a more suspicious person, Mediawonk, I'd say you were planting a story on a replica site, for a future write-up. :p

Not quite sure what you mean by that maybe you are thinking ahead of me. but it was all in the name of fun. yeah Chad is a good name.