When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Searching for aftermaket 93150 bracelet

Tribal

Hello Guys,

I'm searching for two aftermarket hollow mid link bracelets,like on the newer MBW/MBK Modells...

Hope anybody can help me... :p

Bertieng had a MBW 93150 with GEN 580 endlinks for sale in the bracelet/strap section. Not sure if it's still available though. PM him. About a month ago, I bought a MBW 93150 with GEN 501B endlinks for my 16800 and it's the best thing I could have done. The end links fit my case as if it were gen. Check him out.

Why not get one of these, which are nearly the same quality as the gen Rolex bracelet & then just swap out the generic clasp for the Rolex branded part from the rep bracelet. The fit & feel of these Italian-made bracelets are almost indistinguishable from the Rolex version, so you do not need to worry about oiling or modding them (beyond the swapping of the clasp (or end links if you want to use those also)). If I remember correctly, the first link is even stamped '93150' as on the gen & they had hollow center links. But I would check with the seller to verify this because it has been a couple of years since I bought one & the specs could have changed.