When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Alain Siberstein Chrono/asian 7751 working reg

lanikai

more art than a timepiece IMHO... but this is the debut of the A7751 ... copy of the swiss 7751 with all the functions.... Ok still trying to figure out how to read and work all these needles and dials.. collector said .. "you can figure it out".. interpretation = "I dun know either"

If anything this is a conversation piece.. what kind of conversation .. dun know... "how was your acid trip in college' topic??

Pics.. don't even think about a review :rolleyes: dun know where to start . or the functions yet..

one thing though.. the AR is outstanding.. :lol:

post-2172-1201225532_thumb.jpg ...............post-2172-1201225637_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201225695_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201226119_thumb.jpg post-2172-1201226312_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201226360_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201226410_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201226463_thumb.jpg post-2172-1201226502_thumb.jpg .... Asian 7751

post-2172-1201226571_thumb.jpg post-2172-1201226607_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201226640_thumb.jpg

post-2172-1201226668_thumb.jpg

when I first laid eyes on this timepiece in person .. I thought i had a major melt down.... but after putting it on ... it did grow on me.. great casual piece probably more for spring or summer .. anytime in Hawaii B)

post-2172-1201226021_thumb.jpg

I applaud for your great sense of style.

I always thought Silbersteins would be great to wear to fun events like concerts, plays, or parties where truly creative people are there to express joy for life -- not corporate-type get-togethers where people are out to impress one another with flash.

Some people may think Silbersteins are expensive copies of Swatch. To heck with them. They can have 10 or 20 variations of Rolex or whatever. If the point is to celebrate style and express your personality, you've done so in spades.

Wear this watch well.

It's an interesting timepiece - different, not my cupa tea though.

Only thing bothers me, the case is so thick, prolly to accommodate the complications?

It's an interesting timepiece - different, not my cupa tea though.

Only thing bothers me, the case is so thick, prolly to accommodate the complications?

My Silberstein is as thick as a drum, so yes, that's what it must be for. :)

alainsilbersteinfaceef7.jpg

alainsilbersteinwristieir1.jpg

This is not an everyday watch, but it's just the thing if you go to a vernissage or a jazz club with friends.

Thats a bold watch Lanikai. the conservative/outlandish style works well together. Enjoy it, and those photos on a pallete of coloe are great!

Thats a bold watch Lanikai. the conservative/outlandish style works well together. Enjoy it, and those photos on a pallete of coloe are great!

thanks also xyphis... there is a story behind that colourful background.. a friend of mine was a struggling artist and too proud to take help .. so i told him i would buy some piece from him for XXX amount of $$ ... he just had some tubes of oil paints that he played with on a wooden board... and about a year later he started appearing in his own Art shows and galleries.. and he was doing that kind of work (the background).. but a little bit more sophisticated :lol: .. B)