When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New kids on the block went out....

Guest Sql_pl

Managed to use some daylight today to take pics of my new toys.

Started this year nicely with these two purchases... both from Angus.

Here you can see some comparison pics:

comp1lv6.jpg

comp2kp0.jpg

comp3oc4.jpg

comp4kd4.jpg

comp5gw6.jpg

comp6eu8.jpg

comp7yu1.jpg

comp8gg3.jpg

I really love them both!

thanks for these pics btw :) i often see the AP ROO and by itself it just.. it doesn't entice me one bit

but side by side against the HBB i can definitely see that it stands up and is quite an attention getter

altho too bulky for my tastes still :D

it holds up *quite* nicely to the HBB and is worthy of being added to the "Attention" grabber list.. albeit a very small list imnho

Santos 100, HBB, AP ROO :p

Gotta say, I think you made a mistake by going with the brushed ceramic. If it's the fake ceramic, then that's one thing...but I don't think that's your style, so I suspect that it's the real bezel, and in that case I think had you seen a real polished bezel in person before your purchase, you wouldn't have gone with the brushed.

Don't get me wrong- I know everyone has their own tastes and is entitled to like whatever they want, I just think that by almost any standard the polished ceramic with the anti-reflective coated crystal is one of the more impressive combinations I've seen on any watch.

Mezzanine,

it is nice of you to think a lite HBB is not my style :)

this watch is a kind of an unexpected accident buy - k2222 got it instead of a Black Magic so instead of having him ship it back to CN I got it off his hands right after he did a great double AR job on it. Bezel is SS/PVD but it looks great and you can really think it is brushed ceramic when you look at it. I would never go for this lite model if this situation would not occur but now I have no regrets.

As for the polished ceramic.... no problem, I have just ordered a Rose Gold / Polished Ceramic HBB today so I surely won't miss the polished ceramic effect :) :)

And I will bother you all with tons of pics when I get it!

Cheers!

• 1 month later...