When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Asian 7750 fast beat 28,800bph vs Asian 21,600 bph

milwaukee

I need to have a 7750 movement replaced and was wondering if anybody could provide me with a quick breakdown why I should choose one of these movements over another. The Asian 7750 fast beat 28,800bph vs Asian 21,600 bph. I'm sure this has been discussed many times over, and I have tried to understand The Zigmeister's reviews but they are a bit over my head. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

I have a IWC 3717 with the 28000 fast beat movement that will need to be swapped. I just wasn't sure if I had the option for either movement and if so, if one had advantages over the other.

New 7750 is more reliable, but the posts are a different size than the old 7750, so you will have problems getting the hands to fit if you switch.

• 3 weeks later...
Anybody interested or know of people looking for projects to swap this movement for me? I'm thinking of grabbing one of ajoesmith's movements.

Hi,

I can do the swap for you. I have done it many times and I have professional tools. I can order the movement for you from AJOESMITH as well if you like or you can just send me everything.

Cost: $60 - $100 depending watch condition. I am in Minnesota