When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How loose are you wearing your Flat 6?

Martyd3

I agree, but the strap/clasp is much more comfortable that the HBB strap/clasp. It would have been nice if they could have built some type of fine adjust into the clasp, but that would have made it too wide. I like to wear my straps on the loose side, so it is not a big deal to me. I left a lot of room for my wrist to expand when the warm weather finally comes. Even so, the watch still sits perfectly on my wrist and does not slide around. For anyone sizing this strap, I would opt for a looser fit.

Marty

The solution of cutting is a bit disappointing indeed. I would have preferred a system as on the HBB.

Difficult in case of resale...

You are really looking at it the wrong way, I love this strap! I dont have to wear it slightly too loose or slightly too tight. I can get it to the point that is perfect for me! I was a little nervous at first but just cut off a little at a time from each side until it felt right.

To answer the initial question, I wear mine with a little movement on the top of my wrist, just to the point where it will slide side to side if slightly nudged by myself... maybe about 1 to 1.5 cm.