When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

My New Breitling Heritage

Usil

I did a couple of wrist shots this morning. I have a 7.5 inch wrist.

Wrist1_Heritage.jpg

Wrist2_Heritage.jpg

To answer your questions - Silix used a Gen to create this rep and he did an outstanding job. Got it there before anyone else and offers a very fair price. Those already asking for a version 2 and 3 and upgrade - I think you are premature and not enjoying the fruits of what has already been offered. Again, the pictures speak for themselves. Go out and buy it if you like it.

Usil

Wrist1_Heritage.jpg

Wrist2_Heritage.jpg

To answer your questions - Silix used a Gen to create this rep and he did an outstanding job. Got it there before anyone else and offers a very fair price. Those already asking for a version 2 and 3 and upgrade - I think you are premature and not enjoying the fruits of what has already been offered. Again, the pictures speak for themselves. Go out and buy it if you like it.

Usil

It sure looks puny on your wrists! :p

Wear it well mate! :good:

Damn...........You just couldn't leave me alone...sittin on my fence..wondering if I should get this one...if I really needed another watch....then you post a photo....you could've at least blurred it a bit, or taken it with a camera phone....

no no no!

oh....whats that you say.." whats that noise..." It's the hammer dropping from a recent trigger pull!!! I gettin one tomorrow!

Awesome photo!...and thanks for the link to the bracelet site!

LOL -some pics really make your mouth water-hahah. Most of the time it's the picture or idea that sells, like in my opionion with the UPO in perfect light and slight reflection it looks fantastic, but when u look straight at the dail in poor lighting it just looks like cheapo watch. Pics makes the difference, think of Pugwash or TTK pics damn, makes u want to grab your wallet!

The black is sweet but I have too much in black as it is. I wanted something a little different like the blue color and bracelet. have the orange UPO so I now have a little color in my collection. Getting lots of compliments on this from people I know. My wrist size is not that huge - it was the lense I used and perspective.

Usil

The watch has been popular but for now it is only offered on the faux-aligator rep strap from Silix. Maybe some time in the future they will expand on this. A lot of people want the rubber strap and Silix claims waterproof to 100meters so rubber would be a good strap for it. But then, the Milinese is SS so it is fine for the water too. Good looking, durable and extremily comfortable.

Usil

• 1 month later...

Wrist1_Heritage.jpg

Wrist2_Heritage.jpg

Usil

HOLY $HIT & HOT DAMN!!! You make me sick! I hate you!!!!!!!

• 10 months later...