When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newb here need help please making my first purchase.

LifterCatcher

TeeJay,

to my eyes your 127 looks great - good price - can you reveal where you got it from?

Thanks :) I got it from Tonyxkf's (of CQout) own personal website, watch-ebay.net. He advertises it at $199. I got it for the mentioned price, as I asked for a price in GBP, and that was what he asked for it. I admit, I do buy quite regularly from Tony, for presents for friends and relatives, so that was likely a discounted price. Either way, I'd've been quite happy to've paid the $199 list price. Other than a very slight rattle in the crown guard lever (I think the tube is set slightly too far in the case) it's fine. I'm planning on sending it to TWP for his 'plume' treatment, and I'm hoping he'll be able to tweak the tube at the same time :) (if I touch my fingers to the inside of the crown, not even really applying pressure, that is enough to hold it firm against the lever, so we're talking about a hair's width miss-setting of the tube, so hopefully, not too hard to rectify, and certainly not worth sending it back over :lol: )

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks :) I got it from Tonyxkf's (of CQout) own personal website, watch-ebay.net. He advertises it at $199. I got it for the mentioned price, as I asked for a price in GBP, and that was what he asked for it. I admit, I do buy quite regularly from Tony, for presents for friends and relatives, so that was likely a discounted price. Either way, I'd've been quite happy to've paid the $199 list price. Other than a very slight rattle in the crown guard lever (I think the tube is set slightly too far in the case) it's fine. I'm planning on sending it to TWP for his 'plume' treatment, and I'm hoping he'll be able to tweak the tube at the same time :) (if I touch my fingers to the inside of the crown, not even really applying pressure, that is enough to hold it firm against the lever, so we're talking about a hair's width miss-setting of the tube, so hopefully, not too hard to rectify, and certainly not worth sending it back over :lol: )

Thanks do you have a link to his site?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

OMG OMG OMG it finally made it safe and sound and I am still speechless over this watch. My very first Rep finally made it home safe. What a roller coaster ride it was waiting for it to get here. Took 12 days after being shipped to show up in EMS tracking and then yesterday I get the message that it was Handed over to customs :o . Thought they confiscated it -_- but to my amazement it showed up to my door yesterday.

I snapped some pictures of the watch but I have a very crappy camera and I am no good at taking pictures but I try. The watch is great a lot better than I could ever imagine. Sure there are flaws but hey for $128.00 it cannot be beat imho. First thing is the AR, didn

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...