When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

So what are you ordering/planning to order?

rek001

On top of my list is the IWC 371928 "Slevin" aquatimer.

Second is HBB lite.

Third IWC 3717 Pilot chrono.

And any Oris diving watch, still waiting eagerly for one repped properly... :(

Nice choices - would add the the new Chopard MM XXL Chrono thingy to this list when it appears - love the Chronoris orange racing effort - bit of a 70's look about it - almost got one earlier in the year in Barabados

I am thinking about buying the Breitling Blackbird.

Really, I am filled up with chronographs at the moment. But as the price of the Blackbird has come down, I cant resist any longer. :)

I also consider a non-chrono Tag Heuer Carrera or Link GMT... Nice replicas which has not received much attention here.

I'd like to start with a polished ceramic bezel for my HBB and then most likely a Graham Chronofighter for me and a Panda Portuguese for my GF.

But it would be cool to finally find out if there are some new reps waiting to be released after CNY....

There is only one watch that I am interested in at the moment;

The Breitling Superocean Heritage. I am going to wait and see if a other version is releasd before jumping on this one though, namely one with an asian movement.

I've seen some low-budget Heritages on the auction sites, but I don't think they're very accurate. From what I remember they used the crown from the BCE for some reason; I'll look it up again myself since that watch has been growing on me.

Anyway, I just checked my tracking numers, and it looks like I'll start getting parcels next week!