When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any put an aftermarket bezel on their MBW 1680?

Martyd3

waiting for mine to arrive .. the font is sharper ,... I'll choose between the MBW bezel or the one being shipped as to which is the better of the 2..

if the MBW looks better, then I'll just use the bezel insert (the font is sharper more toward the genuine than the MBW IMO) .. finally got a genuine crown, .. and i already have the genuine crystal.. I'll leave the date ring for now,.. does the CG need to be modded on the MBW ??? with a ziggy relume ... can't wait to get it to Canada... :D

lanikia, you will need to modify your crown guards to get the correct shape. I don't think that a relume would look authentic since the genuine lume was tritium and would have lost its luminescence some years ago and the modern lume looks very different from the aged original lume.

lanikia, you will need to modify your crown guards to get the correct shape. I don't think that a relume would look authentic since the genuine lume was tritium and would have lost its luminescence some years ago and the modern lume looks very different from the aged original lume.

not re-lume in the modern sense.. but would a lume to make the colour look more vintage or aged be what I'm looking for??

and thank you for the direction on the crown guards .. see some of the experienced members with the correct shape .. will research more.. thanks again