When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chronographes

Guest asad

Hi

I needed an opinion in getting my "NEXT"

Earlier this week I got my very modified IWC 3717 Pilot, Which blew me away, As the quality of this watch is out standing and it sits next to my Gens; quality wise.

IMG_0431.jpg

It has hindered a chip on my Panerai obsession due to the reason, As living in Arizona, its already summer here, and during summer its hard to wear a big watch with a leather strap as it soaks up all the sweat.

(Panerai rubber strap gives me an itch so that wont work and there bracelet pulls my hair. Either i am just rebelling against Panerai's or i might just be sick of them). Sorry none of my PAM's are available for sale, so please don't P.M me!)

So i am currently looking for a, as good or better quality chronograph to my IWC 3717!

I have looked at the new IWC Aquatimer Chrono code name (SLEVIN), as it looks to be similar product and would make a good addition next to my 3717.

Also looked at the AP ROO, Dewitt Academia, Graham Chronofighter, Hublot Big Bang. But would like something smaller like 42mm.

Any more high quality suggestions? would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Asad

Omega Seamaster Pro Chronograph... This one is very good built with good lume on hands. I would highly recommend it for the price (less than 200USD shipped from major dealers here).

446b3a15.jpg

06be599e.jpg

Or... Another watch worth considering. It's my nomination for Best Rep Out of Box 2007:

638dc3c9.jpg

Chopard Mille Miglia Chrono GMT. Best work on the dial, decent lume, great readability and looks stunning on the wrist.

Everybody knows what are my 2 favorite chronos. :D Ah well, Omega and TAG aren't the most expensive ones, but very believeable... and both are superb replications, and look excellent on the wrist.

smp_dial2.jpg

7a.jpg

I bought the same watch too (awaiting delivery) from Precious Time. I rather like the look of Montblanc TimeWalker Chronograph

I think this baby is on my list as the next purchase..

Thanks, though i am very nit picky as I consider MontBlanc as a manufacturer for pens and do not share the same attraction to there watches

Omega Seamaster Pro Chronograph... This one is very good built with good lume on hands. I would highly recommend it for the price (less than 200USD shipped from major dealers here).

Or... Another watch worth considering. It's my nomination for Best Rep Out of Box 2007:

638dc3c9.jpg

Chopard Mille Miglia Chrono GMT. Best work on the dial, decent lume, great readability and looks stunning on the wrist.

Thanks though i already have a Gen Omega SMP Chrono.

DSC03073.jpg

Thanks again, I will look into the Chopard, looks nice.

Everybody knows what are my 2 favorite chronos. :D Ah well, Omega and TAG aren't the most expensive ones, but very believeable... and both are superb replications, and look excellent on the wrist.

Thanks, though i already have a gen Omega SMP Chrono, as pictured above. and i have had to many Tags soo, I don't want to have the same thing, that i have had many time over!