When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Who is Evergreen?

surpur

Evergreen is still a new arrival according to his profile, even though he joined here an on RG almost a year ago.

He had zero posts on both forums until last week, when he posted something about giving out information about Crippler. (see scam warning post)

He send me several PM's here and on RG asking my opinions about Crippler and what I ordered???

Since he offered it, I PM'd him about the information about Crippler that he said he had - he never answered.

Has anybody have similar experiences with this member?

And - who are You Evergeen?

Sounds like a second ID, Surpur.

As a complete aside, why would anyone buy a watch from someone called "Crippler"?

Other IDs I wouldn't buy from:

- Clobberer

- Smasher

- Grabber

- Raper

- Tickler

And also "Chuckles", but that's just me.

Very valid points Victoria, but I was trying to buy CN movements and he (Crippler - it does sound funny does it?) sounded convincing with his factory connection. Try to find a good deal on movements nowadays and you try anything ...

Very valid points Victoria, but I was trying to buy CN movements and he (Crippler - it does sound funny does it?) sounded convincing with his factory connection. Try to find a good deal on movements nowadays and you try anything ...

As convincing as a Spaniard-Swede with rep factory connections in Sweden but no individual watch photos can ever sound!

As convincing as a Spaniard-Swede with rep factory connections in Sweden but no individual watch photos can ever sound!

Well - as you can read on the scam thread - the Admin of RG still refuses to shut him down. They say he will sort it all out!

So he must have some powers of convincing people he is for real. :lol:

Wow, my own thread. :1a: Im a member on all of the boards, but I mainly post with the nut jobs on RWG 1. Made a bad choice to try out Crippler over at TRC, and chucked it up to a pricy lesson learned. ( And to think I've told newbs to stick with the trusted dealers :bangin: ) I thought you got the info on a pm I sent you surfer. Admin at TRC has the information as well, you can check with him for the details.