When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Graham Chronofighter Oversize White Dial - Pics

subzero1

I would have thought the same and before coming here, I thought they were all rep'd from originals. I don't understand why anyone would even think to make a knock off from a picture. That's sort of non-intuitive no? Sort of like having sex in the third person.

there are a few that turn out well but as the level of replications have elevated ... find a collector that will be honest about the quality of the replica.. nuff said......

find a collector that will be honest about the quality of the replica.. nuff said......

I'd agree with you there if the line of communication was reliable, but from my experience so far it's like sending smoke signals. You send em and pray they see em.

This or the new Chopard XL Chrono ?????? For the love of god I can't decide !!!! Either the Chopard gray XL lmt. or the Chronofighter black with White Subdials.

Help please Lanikai, Italiano

Just get 'em all!!! :)

:thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim:

tanya Posted Today, 08:56 AM

This or the new Chopard XL Chrono ?????? For the love of god I can't decide !!!! Either the Chopard gray XL lmt. or the Chronofighter black with White Subdials.

Help please Lanikai, Italiano

Your asking the wrong parties....think of it this way .. whatever one you get .. the other will enjoy a short reprieve.. :lol:

Edit add: no firm word on the swordfish yet.. just sooner than later.. :rolleyes: hope this is not another slevin.. :lol:

Sorry everyone, but this watch has got to be the ugliest thing I have ever seen .... the crown guard lever kills it for me. I'm glad for those who like it that the rep appears to be well done.

To each his own I guess, but this one's not for me.

thank you for sharing your thoughts... :lol: