When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

6152 Screw bars...

gavidoc

Hey guys,

I've got a 6152 hommage sans the crownguard that I need some more screw bars for.

It's not the normal Panerai setup. Instead of the lug being threaded, the screw bar is threaded on one end and a small screw goes into it on the other end.

I don't know if other rep makers make them the same way but I got this thing on the bay as none of the rep makers offer this set up but one of the screwbars (that the small screw screws into) is stripped.

I figured I'd buy a bunch of them.

Anyone know where i can get more?

Thanks,

John

Hey guys,

I've got a 6152 hommage sans the crownguard that I need some more screw bars for.

It's not the normal Panerai setup. Instead of the lug being threaded, the screw bar is threaded on one end and a small screw goes into it on the other end.

I don't know if other rep makers make them the same way but I got this thing on the bay as none of the rep makers offer this set up but one of the screwbars (that the small screw screws into) is stripped.

I figured I'd buy a bunch of them.

Anyone know where i can get more?

Thanks,

John

I'm in exactly the same boat so if we can locate these unique screws, let's get a bunch. I'm searching and will let you know if I score.

jeff [ mendota ]

• 5 months later...
I'm in exactly the same boat so if we can locate these unique screws, let's get a bunch. I'm searching and will let you know if I score.

jeff [ mendota ]

Hi Jeff,

I offered you some springbars and a couple of plexis some months ago remember?

It would be nice to hear a thank you from you...

I do not need thanks but I feel its the minimum effort you could do to someone who doesnt know you from anywhere and decides to help inconditionally.

M.