When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 009 PVD

DemonSlayer

I've been trying to source this one for a while now ever since I saw the screenshots of Stallone and his 202/a :). Trevor said he was completely out of stock and that it wasn't likely that he would be getting any more in. So I posted wanted ads on the forums and luckily, a member on repgeek got back to me that his wasn't getting any wrist time and so asked if I wanted to buy it.

I jumped at the offer :) and in only 4 days from Canada to the UK, here it is. I must say I'm definitely impressed with this watch. The PVD especially with the base dial is a killer combo. The only down side to the watch is that the numbers have extremely weak lume, however its nothing to cry about and I can always get it superlumed should I want to in the future.

pam009-002.jpg

pam009-001.jpg

pam009wrist1.jpg

pam009wrist2.jpg

1203806511.png

1203806564.png

:)

Thanks Subfrog! :) I decided to go for this one because I didn't want to fork out $400 for a DSN 202/A, the look of the 009 is close enough for me :)

Yes I think we do share similar taste for watches, especially since I now have a craving for a Yachtie :lol: and will be getting one soon.

@old skool: The color of the numbers is more yellow than white, I think the reason it looks more white in the second pic is due to lighting and exposure and my messing around with photoshop :)

This watch was originally sold by Trevor, but he has no stock so I bought it from another member.

Yes it is a sausage dial. I have read from other another members post that base sausage dials are becoming more and more rare.

Apparently the base sausage / painted dial is no longer being made, or so I have been told by a couple of dealers.