When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Your Favorite YouTube Music Video(s)

ryyannon

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was yesterday already too sleepy and posted the wrong video ....

here is the right :

The White Stripes - I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself with Kate Moss :wub:

this one i also one of my faves :

Here's a rare video featuring Massive Attack. I say 'rare' because I've never met anyone else who's ever seen it outside of myself. For obvious reasons, it was never shown in the U.S. As for the UK and the rest of Europe, I can't say. I did see it in France before it rather quickly disappeared....

Warning: do not watch this at work. Or around kids. Or maybe even your wife. In fact, it might be better if you just pretend it isn't here at all and went on your way. Personally, I don't find anything shocking or distasteful about this video at all - in fact, I think it's a little masterpiece of great camera-work and bittersweet ambiguity - but you never know how others are going to react....

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x12wb_mas...-thankful_music

interesting - must be Scandinavian ? thanks !!

the first one looks a little bit like Pulp ;)

The first one is Strip Music, a terrific band from Sweden. The singers style reminds a bit of Jarvis Cocker on stage (as you said). Easily one my top 3 live acts. This song is from their last record Hollywood and Wolfman and the video is from my flight from Stockholm to Copenhagen last month: