When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Chopard Milgia Gran Turismo XL

blade007

I think you just bough a great watch and a watch that has unbeatable value for money, i think Silix has the cheapest at $75 maybe?

Here are mine, a white and black dial on different leather straps. I wont sell these because they are so cheap, not much point as id only get around $150 for both!

Enjoy the pics and i hope you get some strap ideas as well

CIMG2930.jpg

CIMG2935.jpg

CIMG2934.jpg

@ ajoesmith: thanks mate, your watch combo looks really nice, its kinda inspired me to look into different leather strap combos as well..

here is the kinda thing I am thinking of doing:

Spike's watch

DSC00212.jpg

Looking around on various different strap websites, I found these 2

Aviator Pro waterproof leather watchstrap

AviatorPro-1.jpg

and

'Pilot II' 24mm leather watchstrap

Pilot%20II-1.jpg

Although both straps are available in 24mm (at lug), the website does not state the width of the deployant end. is it normally 22mm? ideally i want to use the chopard deployant!!

Check out Mac at Bob straps

His service is the best i have seen - EVER! well outside of Japan, but he is German so thats explains the level of service!

http://www.waccex.de/catalog/

I have to agree 200%. Mac is a true gentleman when it comes to customer service. A couple of weeks ago I had ordered a black aligator strap from him for my IWC 3717. Accidently he sent me a brown one. To recitfy this he sent me another black strap FREE. Kinda good will gesture, now I have choice of brown and black.. hehe.. now thats what I acll service.

I had a look at his site, although he has a lot of 24/22 straps, he doesnt appear to have a black strap with red stitching. Perhaps I will e-mail him ans ask if its possible to get one in red stiching..

here are a few of the ones that I liked from his site:

BOB Calf Strap for Panerai, black, 24/22 mm

product_bob000156.jpg

BOB Ostrich Strap for Panerai, black, 24/22 mm

product_bob000168.jpg

BOB Sportivo Genuine Shark Strap for Panerai, black, 24/22 mm

product_bob000222.jpg

BOB Vintage Calf for Panerai Deployment Clasp, black, 24/22 mm

product_bob000165.jpg

I am getting a white one from WBK!

Someone posted earlier that the blackened clasp lettering could be removed--how would one go about this?

I am thinking maybe acetone and toothbrush? But would that damage the steel? Would be hard to keep it away from the rubber too.

Someone posted earlier that the blackened clasp lettering could be removed--how would one go about this?

I am thinking maybe acetone and toothbrush? But would that damage the steel? Would be hard to keep it away from the rubber too.

I had removed it from mine using nail polish remover, cotton and a toothpick. here is teh result

IMG_2394.jpg

I had removed it from mine using nail polish remover, cotton and a toothpick. here is teh result

IMG_2394.jpg

way to be innovative dakku! Never thought about taking off the black paint in on the clasp. I kinda like the way it gives the watch some contrast... but maybe for the sake of rep-accuracy i'll remove it with some nail polish remover like you did yourself!

• 3 weeks later...
Check Puretime! Also I suggest the white face....you could use different color straps on it:

ChopMMxl.jpg

That looks just like the strap I want for my Chopard! B)

It is 24mm yes? Did it come with the watch from puretime, or did you order elsewhere?

Does it have the large holes in the strap?

Cheers! ^_^

here is what you want:

Hirsch Rally strap

Img1285.jpg

Thanks for the pics, but I have seen them and they are 22mm and tapered to 20mm, so too small for the Chopard :(

The strap I am after would need to be 24mm or 23mm, tapered to 22mm. I have seen the rally strap on a Chopard and did not like the gap at the top, or the way it went through the deployant clasp.

Thanks though B)

• 3 weeks later...