When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Nautilus Owners Rejoice!

anton

Owners Rejoice! Where are your Gerald Genta-designed watches?

DSC00867.jpg

It's like I've fallen in love again. I don't know why I can't stop wearing this watch.

I keep on being mesmerized (maybe infatuated, if you will) about the fine qualities of the watch:

- The way the two-case construction becomes flush when both parts come together

- The finish of the brushed portions and the quality of the high-polished mirror finish

- How the watch sits on you; there are no gaps within the bracelet (a flaw among too many reps)

- How well-constructed the dial is: No crooked markers, superb printing, etc.

- The attention paid to the details, fine lines, and contours of the watch: I've yet to find a sharp edge, rough finish, machine markings, and imperfect circles.

- The lug screws are finished so much better and surprisingly, all fit flush within the bracelet links.

When thinking about all this, I repeatedly ask myself how they could do all this for $450. We have our super-reps that came in the same price range, but they have the same kinds of disapointments that fall short.

I still can't believe I paid $450 for it. It certainly feels like much more.

I need to get one of these. I regret not jumping at the chance when you had your previous 21J version for sale! It would have given me a good idea of what it feels like to wear a Nautilus. I contacted Narikaa but he only has the 'power reserve' model with the gorgeous blue dial. Anyway here is a pic of my watch which I believe was designed by Genta:

wrists002-1.jpg

I hope you will forgive me for being able to take part here only with this pic of the watch(es) that I hoped to get and never arrived.

ttksa9.jpg