When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Whats this watch on Beckhams wrist?

DemonSlayer

hey guys maybe he's wearing some watch like diesel, fossil etc. (he has a lot of clothing from diesel for example)

why y'all think that it should be at least $10.000 watch on his wrist?

Not at all. The price has nothing to do with my opinion on the matter. It simply figures that he's wearing a "fashion" brand watch, rather than a true watchmaking house, IMO. You can substitute Deisel, DKNY, Kenneth Cole, whatever.

Now a celebrity like Jay-Z that owns VC, JLC, Pateks and the like shows a REAL interest in fine timepieces, not just in watches as jewelry. Who woulda thought????? :o

Now a celebrity like Jay-Z that owns VC, JLC, Pateks and the like shows a REAL interest in fine timepieces, not just in watches as jewelry. Who woulda thought????? :o

I was going to mention the same thing! :)

For example, I consider Brad Pitt to be a poseur as far as being a WIS is concerned. Sure, he has a lot of watches, and he adores Rolexes. But I think it's for show, as much as for appreciation of the marque.

John Mayer, OTOH, is different. Remember he's even a poster on TimeZone.

As for Becks wearing a Fossil watch. :rofl:

Look, it's possible. But people like he and his wife are the MOST OBVIOUS fashionista/nouveaux riches in the world. They're making a statement every time they go in public. That statement doesn't include, "I wear what 99% of this world can wear".

Maybe this one:

h24rgbkd3.jpg

exactly what i told before.... i am sure it is this model with white dail rose case

1. Beckham wear mostly Jacob watches

2. 47mm and 16mm thickness looks perfect like on this watch on his wrist

3. i mean to see 4 chronos on dial of his watch? :g:

4. bezel looks exactly same... do you see this big round bezel on beckham watch?

5. chrono pushers are very afar from crown... anyone noticed?

i am 99% sure B)

I just don't see Beckham wearing a Deisel or Fossil or anything else that does not sport a 5 or 6 figure price tag. If he is flossing it, he spent the money on it, IMHO.

Unless Deisel is PAYING him to wear it. ;)

Vic, the measure of another persons intelligence is the level to which he or she agrees with you. :lol:B)

Guest Sql_pl
I looked through my All-Star shots and found a few more, but none really show clearly. I know this is not the original watch in question, but as t pointed out, the strap may be the same, so it might be the same make.

100% crop of my earlier shot:

beck_crop.jpg

beck_3.jpg

100%crop:

beck_3_crop.jpg

beck_2.jpg

100%

beck_2_crop.jpg

I wish he had it on the other arm so we could see the crown and maybe pushers.

Here in your pics it's his AP T3.

Unless Deisel is PAYING him to wear it. ;)

Fair point.

Vic, the measure of another persons intelligence is the level to which he or she agrees with you. :lol:B)

Heh. I always say that Truth is whatever two people agree on.

That's similar above, Peepshow. :)

BTW, I saw your SOS on the now closed TTK thread. I'm trying to get info, which usually comes on Sundays. Was going to PM you later! Please forgive the delay.