When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Corum Admiral's Cup Competition 48

tjul

laz, let me see a wrist shot and let me know how big your wrists are. i love this watch, but i fear it may look awkward on the wrist at 48mm. mine are 7.5".

Hello there,

this watch actually as some of the members said before wears as na 44 mm pam and not biger then that ... reason is the case shape and shorter then usual lugs ... see picture below the short lugs are visible and ull see what i mean ...

and yes i have a 7.2 inch wrist ... so even smaller then u ;)

DSC00280.jpg

regards laz

I am impressed with this rep...I love it and definitely from all the reps I have it gets the most wrist time...I've seen the gen during window shopping in Nurnberg and I can assure you that this is a SUPER REP..I wasn't impressed too much with the AR on the gen...IMO the rep has sufficient AR..the only thing that is to be noticed is the different font of the day/date...it is more bold on the gen...

as for the fact that the watch is big (48mm)...it wears like a 44mm PAM...it is even more comfortable...

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=60431&hl=

• 1 month later...

In order not to start a new thread, I just came across today two new versions of the Admiral's cup Competition 48: Titanium with Rose Gold bezel and crown. With black or blue dial and strap. As always king is the first to publish pictures of the finished product. I prefer this to the simple Titanium, but have my reservations since the rose gold of the crown looks to be different from the bezel! I will wait for some better pictures.

Is it possible (or easy) to swap in an ETA 7750 for this?

I have a Corum ACC with k2222 AR and would like to know if the movm can be swapped with a genuine swiss 7750? Where is the best place to source an eta7750, I will buy one and try at least.