When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New From Denmark As Well :)

Hi All!

It seems that quite a few danes are signing up these days, maybe we should open our own danish thread ;). I've looked around in here for a little while... not being active though, but I've decided to start my collection!

Waiting for two watches from Andrew... yes... the black sub and an a.lange and söhne chronograph! Can't wait to get them!

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, to very addictive board ;)!

Best regards

Award

Hi All!

It seems that quite a few danes are signing up these days, maybe we should open our own danish thread ;). I've looked around in here for a little while... not being active though, but I've decided to start my collection!

Waiting for two watches from Andrew... yes... the black sub and an a.lange and söhne chronograph! Can't wait to get them!

Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself, to very addictive board ;)!

Best regards

Award

Hi Award! Two new Lange fans in as many days!!

Let us see some pics if you get the chance once they arrive!

Cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Thanks! Yeah Malmö is pretty close! Went there a few days last week due to a huge conference I was attending... a really great town.

@ cornerstone

I really like the classic design... which of course is hard to define, but there's one thing I keep wondering about. What's up with the Panerai fever? I have a hard time seeing the great thing about these watches. Imo there's a lot more beauty in a VC or Patek than in a Panerai.

Maybe it's because I don't have one myself - gonna have to get one in my next order ;)

Award

What's up with the Panerai fever? I have a hard time seeing the great thing about these watches. Imo there's a lot more beauty in a VC or Patek than in a Panerai.

No idea! I think they lace them with heroin or something!

More seriously, I think they grow on people when they see their first one because they are so big. Massive watches don't work on my arms, so PAM's aren't for me. Maybe you should try and see...

Plus I get the feeling that all the minor variations tap into the inner collector in some folk - they gotta have them all :D

Cheers! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

What's up with the Panerai fever? I have a hard time seeing the great thing about these watches. Imo there's a lot more beauty in a VC or Patek than in a Panerai.

Maybe it's because I don't have one myself - gonna have to get one in my next order ;)

Award

That was one of the first questions I asked on the forum as well.

Still don't have any (yet). Next order will be a PAM and an Omega.

Välkommen (welcome)!

Edited by fitmic

Davs! from Norway! :) Quite a few scandinavians around here.

I agree with you on the Panerai fever.. They are nice, but not THAT special.... I prefer more the traditional brands. Guess the Pannie-thing is more of an US-bug. :)

Edited by chrgod