When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Can't buy a new insert for my SSD

Rolexman

Dear all,

I want to buy a nice after market insert for my SSD and am under the impression the ones from 'Florida watch and jewelers supply' are the best regarding to the pearl. Problem is they don't ship to The Netherlands and don't answer my mails. I stated to them that I'm willing to take all the risks and shipping costs (regular airmail and a padded envelope will do). I inquired about the insert and possible shipping to The Netherlands two times but they just don't reply.

Is there anybody who can help me get a nice insert and pearl for my SSD (315-16660-1-I) ?

Thanks a lot!

Mark

Edited by Rolexman

Do you want the 315-16660, or does the submariner insert- 315-16800-1 work? You might try Raymond Lee, they're in Florida also. What about leaving the insert in and putting a www.watchmaterial.com pearl in there like bklm1234 does? You have to enlarge the hole slightly, but it is a better pearl.

Do you want the 315-16660, or does the submariner insert- 315-16800-1 work? You might try Raymond Lee, they're in Florida also. What about leaving the insert in and putting a www.watchmaterial.com pearl in there like bklm1234 does? You have to enlarge the hole slightly, but it is a better pearl.

Thanks for the tip Alligoat! I'm kinda a noob when it comes to Rolex (dispite my my name LOL). I don't know anything about insert sizes. I only read Gioarmani's tutorial on modding a Sub/ SD so I got all my info from him. Does the 315-16660 and 315-16800-1 also fit the SSD?