When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Want PAM replica - but only the best one!

inrila

Hello there,

I am trying to find the best existing PAM replica. The most identical one, so I'd be able to put gen PAM next to it and hardly say the difference. Do I want something non existent?

I know there could be few things, not mentioning serial number. :-) But I want them to be tiny and really hard to see.

I heard about many PAM's replicas problems, like AR color which is glaring blue on the light, when all the gen PAMs should be yellow. As well as for the crown finish and all the screws (which are pretty hummer-plugged :-) in replicas). Also heard that font is usually even visible smaller than gen. Probably there are even more problems, but those are like the most noticable, right?

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

As for the PAM - I would like to find PAM 005? 000? simple and nice :-)

Thanks!

Edited by inrila

Hello there,

I am trying to find the best existing PAM replica. The most identical one, so I'd be able to put gen PAM next to it and hardly say the difference. Do I want something non existent?

I know there could be few things, not mentioning serial number. :-) But I want them to be tiny and really hard to see.

I heard about many PAM's replicas problems, like AR color which is glaring blue on the light, when all the gen PAMs should be yellow. As well as for the crown finish and all the screws (which are pretty hummer-plugged :-) in replicas). Also heard that font is usually even visible smaller than gen. Probably there are even more problems, but those are like the most noticable, right?

Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks!

As for the PAM - I would like to find PAM 005? 000? simple and nice :-)

Thanks!

This would not be a bad place to start either: http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=69599

The quick answer would be to place a winning bid on the PAM 183 Radiomir Black Seal - Brand New in the POTR Auction section: it's a handsome, classic Panerai at a great price and for a great cause.

An excellent way to acquire a great watch which is as close as they come to a genuine...

The quick answer would be to place a winning bid on the PAM 183 Radiomir Black Seal - Brand New in the POTR Auction section: it's a handsome, classic Panerai at a great price and for a great cause.

An excellent way to acquire a great watch which is as close as they come to a genuine...

Great minds think alike; and occasionally at the exact same time.

:rolleyes:

I think most are aware of the search function. I just cant understand if someone has already done quite a bit of research, why not share some of that when someone has a question. I am also new here but that seems like the helpful thing to do. I know on other boards (car forums) if someone ask for some info and I have already done some leg work I have no problem at all chiming in. Just a thought. = J

183 is probably the closest to gen out of box PAM rep ever. period. the only thing you need to do to this watch is super lume and nice black gator strap. so for ~$200 + 100 + 100 you get a very good result :) did you think it was going to be cheaper? hehe good reps are expensive. there are also super reps that occasionally pop up in the sales forum for ~1K those are pretty close to gens too..

I think most are aware of the search function. I just cant understand if someone has already done quite a bit of research, why not share some of that when someone has a question. I am also new here but that seems like the helpful thing to do. I know on other boards (car forums) if someone ask for some info and I have already done some leg work I have no problem at all chiming in. Just a thought. = J

Because every forum has its own modus operandi?

This is a more technical replica watch forum than the others. It also provides dealer info to all Supporters, and since most newbies' second question is: "Where can I buy this watch you suggest?", it becomes a circular, awkward answer.

Questions like, "Where can I buy the [ insert best replica watch model here ]?" are never disregarded, but the replies you get mirror TT's above.

Inrila, please read this thread.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=67545

It starts off with a Fiddy (PAM 127), yes, but look at where it ends. Good luck, PM any time!

agree that the 183 is close, but make sure to get the asian swan neck high beat movt. with dagger. Also, the gen 183 has a very subtle AR coating. Some other things to improve upon are the dial font coloring and shapes (the words "radiomir", "panerai" and "Black Seal" should have an almost light brown tint; and then of course there's the letter "A"). So... i guess what i'm saying is... the 183 is not as perfect as it could be. :huh:

Because every forum has its own modus operandi?

This is a more technical replica watch forum than the others. It also provides dealer info to all Supporters, and since most newbies' second question is: "Where can I buy this watch you suggest?", it becomes a circular, awkward answer.

Questions like, "Where can I buy the [ insert best replica watch model here ]?" are never disregarded, but the replies you get mirror TT's above.

Inrila, please read this thread.

http://www.rwg.cc/members/index.php?showtopic=67545

It starts off with a Fiddy (PAM 127), yes, but look at where it ends. Good luck, PM any time!

Oh my that is my thread :o:lol: I have had a lot of people tell me how much they learned from that thread. I just re read the entire thread the other day! There is a TON of great information in there. IT really touches on a lot of diffrent subjects and ideas when making your first purchase. I am so glad it helps out!

inrila all I can say is read read and then read a lot more!

Chris

I can tell you that most reps on this board and sold by our dealers will pass as gens to a very noob eye. I'm not sure where you got the information on Panerai having yellow AR, but this is incorrect. The AR may seen invisible on some models, while being very purple or blue on others. As others have said come in, do a little research and you will learn a whole lot.