When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

We Have A Winner, Lady V !

UncleJay

Please send me your mailing address and your color preference for the Logo decal. Thanks again Mi Lady. Ohhhhh, I think I'm in love :wub:

A match made in heaven -- me, you, and your PAMs! :wub: :wub:

PM coming up, and joking completely aside, thanks Uncle Jay. You are without doubt the best thing that has happened to RWG for a while. :)

Ummmmmmm, you and I (with my Hartmut Full-O-Pams), bottle of 2000 Banfi Excelsus, lights dimmed walking through the Panerai Boutique Florence ..... truly the perfect romantic evening. :wub::wub:

Thanks to Mi Lady and everyone for such a warm (and fuzzy) welcome and extremely kind words, I'm humbled by it all. I look forward to more .... much more. -_-

OK, now let's go CRAZY!!!!!!!! :bleh:

If beauty is what the eyes behold, it's because we are all looking at Victoria

Uncle Jay 2008

Ummmmmmm, you and I (with my Hartmut Full-O-Pams), bottle of 2000 Banfi Excelsus, lights dimmed walking through the Panerai Boutique Florence ..... truly the perfect romantic evening. :wub::wub:

Whoooooah there Tex...remember her boyfriend reads this board too...and he's only a 12hr drive from your doorstep. :)

Whoooooah there Tex...remember her boyfriend reads this board too...and he's only a 12hr drive from your doorstep. :)

He has nothing to worry about, I'm an old man. And it's all in fun. Besides, it's always good to make a lady feel wanted 'round these parts. We need more women here, they have incredible taste and vast know how. Oh, I can always drive 12 hrs the other way. :victory:

He stopped reading after the "Troubles" in November-December. He's fairly upset that I am still a member of the forum, but I told him, it's much better now.

So flirt away. :p

@Toady: Oh, some board members and I took a while to mesh, is all. Thankfully, that's ancient history. :)

He stopped reading after the "Troubles" in November-December. He's fairly upset that I am still a member of the forum, but I told him, it's much better now.

So flirt away. :p

Hah hah...good fun. What were the "Troubles"? I think I was just getting into the board then so clueless to any issues.