When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Gen Super Avenger,with bling....

Dave123

Bought a new SA about a week ago,got a diamond bezel for it today,don't think i have shared any pics with you gents (and Vicky),thought i would post some.....before the bling and after.....not a great photographer though..... :rolleyes:

Enjoy...awesome watch..... B)

P3140071.JPG

P3140074.JPG

P3140077.JPG

P3260078.JPG

P3260079.JPG

P3260070.JPG

P3260069.JPG

Edited by Dave123

The watch is gen,brand new,cost me 4k...the bezel is a gen bezel,aftermarket diamonds....good deal i picked up at 1k....total cost me $5000....the factory diamond bezel version is double,worked out well,i think..... B)

I also don't like the 2ct 2 row factory diamond bezel anyway....

Edited by Dave123

Looks great dave!! Just a word of warning, buying gen breitling's is equally if not MORE addictive than buying reps. I've bought 2 in the last month :o the diamond bezel looks fantastic and breitling's factory double AR is outa this world :D and the professional 2 bracelet is one of the most comfortable bracelet's i've ever worn. i'm sure this watch will be with you for a long long time and than probably handed down to your children so enjoy and wear it in the best of health!

2breit.jpg

p.s. you bought your breitling at exactly the right time, in a few months all high-end watch companies will be raising their prices. when I was getting my colt cleaned at my AD yesterday my friend was telling me breitling's expected price increase will be around 14%-18%!! Wowsers :D

also if you send in your warranty registration 'kit', they will send you a free breitling hat

The watch is gen,brand new,cost me 4k...the bezel is a gen bezel,aftermarket diamonds....good deal i picked up at 1k....total cost me $5000....the factory diamond bezel version is double,worked out well,i think..... B)

I also don't like the 2ct 2 row factory diamond bezel anyway....

You are absolutely amazing, Dave! Wear the BLING well! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

UB7,i ordered a Breitling hat and wallet today....gonna be a big Breitling dork walking around..... :lol:

I agree,my gen Rolex didn't do much for me and once i got into reps,i got rid of it.....if i was into Breitling at the time,it would be a different story...

I could see the interest in buying another Breit.,just can't see how i can top a bling SA out of there lineup.... :1a:

Thanks again,gents..... :)