When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex crown / case tube sizes

newf

Hi, Folks,

Does any one know the different crown sizes used on the models of the Rolex reps such as that used on the DateJust, DayDate and Yacht-Master?

It seems as if the case tubes are different sizes also.

Any info greatly appreciated.

Newf

For a real Rolex, the 6mm crowns and tubes are what is used- like the 24-603-0 or the newer 24-604-0. Rep crowns for the three models you mentioned are 6mm of sorts and can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. And a rep crown won't fit a gen case tube and vice versa.

For a real Rolex, the 6mm crowns and tubes are what is used- like the 24-603-0 or the newer 24-604-0. Rep crowns for the three models you mentioned are 6mm of sorts and can vary from manufacturer to manufacturer. And a rep crown won't fit a gen case tube and vice versa.

Not sure, but isn't yacht master crown ref. 24-703-0, same as modern sub? 7mm..

I'm thinking the Yacht Master 16622 is a 6mm crown and WR to 100m. The new Yacht Master II might have a 7mm crown. Of course, I can't find the 16622 on the list....

Oops! I found it at the end of the 7mm list- 24-704-0- the latest 7mm crown- interesting- I would have figured 6mm like a GMT.