When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

HBB Lite.. Chieftang AR.. No Hue ?

lanikai

After a little wait... the nature of the Beast in this Hobby, I recieved my HBB Lite back with it's new AR'd crystal B)

I was alway's under the impression that the "Hue" or plume tone in the AR had a lot to do with it's refractive quality.. until my genuine PO crystal changed my opinion on the deflection of light in relationship to the AR coat... IMHO it has nothing to do with the colour in the AR

Also, I was going to swap my ceramic bezel in my HBB SS version. but after comparing them I really don't see a"HUGE" difference so I will leave it alone for now.. the only obvious is of course the weight..

Hope you enjoy viewing..

These are Pics in sunlight.. the filter on the camera is toning down the direct sunlight in the background .. but it would not do that on the crystal..

dsc0005mq4.jpg

dsc0006fi0.jpg

dsc0007is1.jpg

What is interesting in this shot is ... with the naked eye there is absolutely no hue or colour.. but with a 10.5 million pix camera this is what you see..in the harshest reflection I could find

dsc0004wm8.jpg