When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newbie Gets Breitling Chronomat Evo by Josh

Noel Fleischer

I'm a newbie to this forum but an avid collector of gens & reps (mostly rolex).

I just wanted to give kudos to Josh for this new 2 tone chronomat evo. Its quite a

wristful! feels as heavy as a gen, with a great face and logo. Also, I saved a ton of dough compared to those rip off

dealers i was using, like Best Swiss. I also ordered a Rolle DJ.

Glad I found you guys- I thought I was the only nut interested in this stuff.

all these swiss replica online ripoff stores are always pissing me off! sometimes they even chrage $1000 for a "swiss" rep and when you open the case you might be shocked to find a DG hi-beat $20 movement!

but no matter, it's good you have found rwg, better late then never!

the BCE is a great rep! wear it well my friend :)

and welcome to rwg!

I'm a newbie to this forum but an avid collector of gens & reps (mostly rolex).

I just wanted to give kudos to Josh for this new 2 tone chronomat evo. Its quite a

wristful! feels as heavy as a gen, with a great face and logo. Also, I saved a ton of dough compared to those rip off

dealers i was using, like Best Swiss. I also ordered a Rolle DJ.

Glad I found you guys- I thought I was the only nut interested in this stuff.

Well it is impossible for someone not to go crazy with all those reps that hit the market in very good quality....And don't forget that these nuts expect your contribution to the RWG institution....which means to post as many photos of your new BCE as possible ;)

Exactly as Nasosn said...

Since this board and it's wonderful array of watch junkies saved u so much of your hard earned cash, it wouldn't hurt to drop a contribution and become a supporting member and help others by keeping this place going!

Oh dear I feel like Jerry Lewis in his tele-thons!

Since this board and it's wonderful array of watch junkies saved u so much of your hard earned cash, it wouldn't hurt to drop a contribution and become a supporting member and help others by keeping this place going!

Oh dear I feel like Jerry Lewis in his tele-thons!

Yup...I upgraded before I even bought my first rep based on the quality of info and the great folks and resources here. I intended to only buy one watch and am now well into more than that, plus books, tools, servicing, more watches, boxes, straps, etc.

Did RWG save me money? Uuuuuh...yeah...sure... :whistling: