When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

best dealer in Thailand

64bit

Hi all

I live in Thailand and yes I admit that I have no idea about good rolex rep dealers in Thailand. The nearest I could think about is the MBK. I would like to pull the trigger on Rolex Sea-dweller. I did a bit of homework and found Joshua's super sea-dweller. If you guys know any of the good dealers in Thailand please let me know. To buy the reps outside my country is the last thing I want to do. I'm also interested in modded rollies. I'm planning to buy this for my dad.

Please forgive me if you think I'm expecting a lot from the rep. But I have a confession. I've been a gen rollie fan for years already and this will be my first rep rolex in my rolex collection and sometimes I really can't stand the flaws(from the pictures of course). I believe some of you might feel the same way. You might say ohh why not give the gen ones to daddy. That's another story. My dad won't accept any gen offers. He said gens are a waste of money. And yes I'm gonna be honest with you. Money is not an issue as long as it is less expensive than a gen. My point is to get a high end rep sea-dweller for my dad in Thailand.

Really my dad wants this GMT II 116713 but after a bit of homework this will be hell hard to make a rep and I could imagine the flaws. That's why I'm thinking about a Sea-Dweller. Kind advices will be appreciated ^_^

Rolex116713GMTIIcWrist1.jpg

Thank you

Andrew

Edited by 64bit

Allthough not a collector on this forum anymore, you could contact TTK, he is in Thailand......

May I know how can I contact him? I couldn't find him in RWG member list. Is he a Thai? Thank you for the information

Andrew

Hi,

TOS on iOffer is Thailand based.

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/tos

He's not cheap (nor TTK is) : I delt with him twice : responsive, serious and reliable.

If you're new to this hobby : don't buy from anyone on iOffer that has not been recommended by the boards members, there are many scammers around.

Also, please read this thread about TTK : members would not be honest by not warning newcomers about dealers habits.

Hi,

TOS on iOffer is Thailand based.

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/tos

He's not cheap (nor TTK is) : I delt with him twice : responsive, serious and reliable.

If you're new to this hobby : don't buy from anyone on iOffer that has not been recommended by the boards members, there are many scammers around.

Also, please read this thread about TTK : members would not be honest by not warning newcomers about dealers habits.

Thank you for the links and the warning. Thank you also about the iOffer information.

Information about a recommended dealers in Thailand keep em' coming :D

Andrew