When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Dressing up a Rolesium YM

AllergyDoc

Wore my Ralph Lauren grey suit with my YM Rolesium dial watch and a Montblanc Agatha Christy ball point pen to church today. If you know Montblanc's Writers Series pens, this was the 2nd to be released. The 1st was the Hemingway. I have that set, as well. They're worth at least $1,000 now. Well, if they're unused they're worth that. :rolleyes:

YMandAgatha.jpg

I've included one of my many colorful Jerry Garcia ties. I catch heat from members for the wild colors, but I like them. Life's too short to be boring!

Here's a shot of the watch and Omas Galileo fountain pen. Made from a rod of solid celluloid. Limited edition. It needs servicing.

YMandGalileo2.jpg

YMandGalileo.jpg

Here is the watch next with a Le Grande ball point pen. Too bad I don't have the platinum model.

YMandMBBP.jpg

A wristie:

YMwrist.jpg

This watch was a surprise, sent to me by a member whom I thought was just sending an extra gen divers extension for my Sea Dweller. The box arrived with the tape cut open. I thought, "Oh no! Someone swiped the part!"

Instead I find a lovely Milgauss. What a guy!

(Ignore the fingerprints.)

Milgauss1.jpg

Milgausswrist.jpg

You sir are a man of great taste and a great talent for mixing the colors and patterns .... :clap: .... back when I used to wear a suit for business on a daily basis I enjoyed mixing it up with the conservative suit and wild tie.... Cheers

Yep, Yachtie is one of those watches that I learned to appreciate when I got one. I never liked it initially, but it's really dressy and pretty watch "in the flesh".

Nice pics.

Enjoy!

Oooh, you are a pen collector? NICE.

I have a Waterman Edson FP (blue barrel) and a Pelikan Souveran 800 rollerball, black barrel with silver trim. I love my pens.

I also have 6 rep pens, they're not bad for the $ but the real deal is so much more satisfying.

You have excellent taste in clothing and accessories too. Great to see someone dress up appropriately for church.

Oooh, you are a pen collector? NICE.

I have a Waterman Edson FP (blue barrel) and a Pelikan Souveran 800 rollerball, black barrel with silver trim. I love my pens.

I also have 6 rep pens, they're not bad for the $ but the real deal is so much more satisfying.

You have excellent taste in clothing and accessories too. Great to see someone dress up appropriately for church.

You mean this[/i ]Waterman?

today2.jpg

Pens were my first luxury "love." I collected them for several years before the phase passed. Now, almost 15 years later, the only fountain pens that still write well are Parker and Montblanc. The Omas pens were mechanically poor and need a lot of maintenance. The Edson was the last FP I purchased, and will likely be the last. Now I'll get a roller ball over a FP.

Thanks for the comments, guys.